import a knowledge base

Author

I remember a few years ago i could import knowledge base articles is that function still here. Looking for articles for office 2013
Elite SysAider

Hmm siounds interesting. Are you referring to community created KB articles or third party packages to be imported into sysaid?
SysAider

Hi Jonathan hope you are well
Happy New Year

Please feel free as always to update me as to any fluent questions , I will be more then happy to assist

As to KB import , it is indeed enabled and you can check this link for further instructions :
https://www.sysaid.com/help-page.htm?helpPageId=8616&helpPageName=KBFAQTree.htm&edition=2&version=v9.1.04&Admin=Y&productId=1&lang=en¬AddingIndexJSP=true

Once you also update your community profile with the local sysaid server server URL and update the settings > go back to any article > you will see a folder Icon > pressing on any folder icon will enable you to import that KB article directly to your local articles on the local SysAid server (see Capture.JPG)

Keep me posted if you need any further assistance
I will be more then happy to assist
SysAider

Hello, is it possible to import in knowledge base/article from the old server to the Cloud version?

a nice week,
Thank you