SysAid Third-Party Integrations

Author

Can I get a little more info on t he SysAid Barcode integration? What exactly does it provide and how do I get it?
SysAider

How about any integration into a time tracking and reporting tool? Like Harvest or something similar?
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi Jamie,

You can read about the SysAid Barcode integration over at SysAid Help > SysAid Barcode Guide, which contains all the necessary information on the topic.

@Ted L: I suggest creating a topic on this detailing how you would expect the integration to work in the Feature Requests forum.

Cheers,
Danny

Hey guys,

We would like to update you that we have recently discovered that Dell has changed their API which allows us to retrieve warranty information via the Dell Web Service Add On. The immediate effect is that anyone that is utilizing the Dell Add on, under Third Party integrations will stop getting updated warranty information from the Dell Web Service for their assets.
We are in the process of creating a fix that will comply with Dell's new API and will update this post once we have news.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

I am interested in the Nagios and Dell API Integrations. Can you PM me the api links.

Hi DCISupport,

Nagios integration is not yet available and the Dell integration is currently awaiting changes as described in my previous post in this thread. I suggest keeping contact with your account manager regarding Nagios.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Hi Danny,

Is there any ETA on the Dell API Fix? this feature is extremely useful for us, but the information is just not coming through at the moment.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt,

We are working on it and at this stage of the process, we are waiting for Dell. Once there is more information, we will post it in this thread.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Is it possible to get the Quickbooks API Integration....

Hi DCISupport,

On the topic of Quickbooks integration, please contact your account manager at care@sysaid.com, who will liaise with SysAid Professional Services to set up a consultation.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

We have the list and would like to integrate with Asterix, are there guides on how to do this and what do we need to activate to allow this ?

Hi Smarternotharder,

This is considered in similar terms as my previous post in this thread. Please send out a message to your account manager at care@sysaid.com

Thanks for your interest,
Danny

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul. 10, 2016 09:50 AM

SysAider

I would like information on the Integration with TeamViewer.

Hi GSTime,

TeamViewer integration is fully functional and you can read more about it at SysAid Help > TeamViewer Integration. Are you using SysAid Cloud or On-Premise, and which edition of SysAid are you running?

Thanks,
Danny

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul. 21, 2016 11:44 AM

SysAider

Hi Danny,

We are running On-Premise and its version v15.4.04 b22