Join and Engage Today!

Author

Welcome to the SysAid Community forum! My name is Michael Slabodnick and I’m the Customer Community Manager here at SysAid. If you have questions, comments, praises, reviews, ideas, hints, jokes, suggestions…or basically anything else to share with our community, this is the place to be!

Here, you’ll even find that our own CEO, Sarah, is constantly interacting with the community members. It’s that same community that keeps us at being awesome – so engage today and make SysAid even awesome-er!

Cheers!

Michael Slabodnick
Customer Community Manager

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Jul. 27, 2015 07:35 AM

@@@
SysAider

Hi Michael

We currently are running version v8.1.03 Pro Plus Edition. I would like to upgrade to the latest version. Please can you advise me on how to get this done.

Paresh
SysAider

Hi Paresh,

Thanks for posting your question to the SysAid community!

My name is Jonathan and I am from the business services team at SysAid.

You can access the version upgrade on our website, through the following link: https://www.sysaid.com/product/sysaid/release-upgrades#download

This will take you to the latest version available. the link also includes some key notes on the requirements that need to be met in order to upgrade your system.

Good luck and enjoy the latest version!

Jonathan Teitcher
SysAider

HI M

if we upgrade to new upgrade must we get new key and is there cost involve once upgrading
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

sgawiseb wrote:HI M

if we upgrade to new upgrade must we get new key and is there cost involve once upgrading

Hi sgawiseb,

If you have a valid maintenance and support license, upgrading to the newest version is covered by it, so it's fine.

Cheers,
Danny