Custom Report

Author

I am developing internal SLAs and need a report showing all tickets (between particular dates) with administrator, Start time, status change time, and closed time.

This is so I can track my internal administrators to ensure we are meeting published SLAs.

I cannot figure out ireport to garner the information I need

Thanks
John
SysAid Wiz

You need to be specific... what parameter are you tracking ?

For instance,
My internal SLA parameters are respond time and how long one SR takes till it's close. SysAid got both report AND chart built-in.

The respond time is called "Service by time quality"
The SR duration is calles mtbr or "mean time between repair".

SysAider

I need the report listed by ticket number for a period of time (like month of November) with time ticket opened (new), time ticket assigned (open) time any notes added

my SLAs are along the lines of:
based on priotity we have x hours to respond (including assigned, and notes) and y hours to close the ticket

I have to report my metric by percentage of missed deadlines.

Thanks
SysAid Wiz

Ay... I think SysAid got most of them built-in.

Please play around the dashboard design and analyzer/reports (they are outputs, you can't do any damage with it). You probabbly still need customization but it should speed up the process if you don't go from scratch.
SysAider

OK, I have been through every report listed and there is nothing that is even close to what I need. even if I had a report that listed all the SRs with start time, update time and close time. I can format using excel.

Is there another way to hook into the database? like maybe access?

Thanks
John
SysAid Wiz

A SysAider name Rene do a heavy custom on report with access... he might be able to help.

Search the forum either with his name or "custom report"
Good luck..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec. 08, 2008 11:10 PM

Ori
SysAid Customer Success Manager

Dear Jeyre,

If you can't find a report that fits your requirements, you can customize your own reports in the the Manager Dashboard module (If you have access to it). Keep in mind that you need development skills to customize reports.

Another option is to send us an email to helpdesk@sysaid.com with the specific report requirements and we will perform the customization for you as a special development. (This will incur a small fee).

Best Regards.
Ori Sharon.
SysAid Wiz

Define "development skill"....