Azure AD integration installed...now what?

• 21 August 2020
  • 1 reply

So,
I've managed (I think) to get Azure AD (MS365) integrated with SysAid. I say this because the 'activate integration' slider goes green when selected. I have selected three fields 'username', 'surname' & 'email' for mapping Azure to SysAid. When I click on the import now icon nothing appears to happen!

What should I be looking for to know if the integration works? Where are users imported to?

Perhaps I'm not fully understanding the integration function. Thanks.

Edit: I managed to figure this out. I can see that the users have been imported. I was checking in the wrong place 😞. Thanks all for looking.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
derekmchugh
So,
I've managed (I think) to get Azure AD (MS365) integrated with SysAid. I say this because the 'activate integration' slider goes green when selected. I have selected three fields 'username', 'surname' & 'email' for mapping Azure to SysAid. When I click on the import now icon nothing appears to happen!

What should I be looking for to know if the integration works? Where are users imported to?

Perhaps I'm not fully understanding the integration function. Thanks.

Edit: I managed to figure this out. I can see that the users have been imported. I was checking in the wrong place 😞. Thanks all for looking.

Hi derekmchugh,
ICYMI Azure at SysAid Marketplace now support multi-tenant!
and if you still have open questions regarding Azure integration check out the Azure guide
Keep crushing IT,
Maayan