Support Rant

Author

I feel the need to rant for a minute, so please forgive me. I am hoping someone high enough to care will see this post.

We have been a very loyal SysAid customer for over 3 years. I have had many referral calls for prospective SysAid customers, but I am quickly losing faith in the end user support SysAid is providing recently. We had a VERY strong account manager, that I knew I could rely on when I ran into trouble. Unfortunately, I understand he left the company. Ever since I have struggled with support. I never talk to the same person twice. Those I do talk to I seem to have to explain myself multiple times. When I put in a support ticket the auto response advertises their chat, so I used that for my last issue. I spend an hour on chat only to end up with them opening a ticket with no information, so I had to re-explain everything to the next person. Now I have waited for 3 days and have heard nothing.

Get your act together SysAid. you are frustrating what used to be a very happy customer.
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hey Matrix-Donald,

I sincerely apologize for the issues you've been having with receiving support. I can assure you we are doing our best to improve any processes that may be lacking and are going through an overhaul to improve the service we provide to our valued customers, like you.

I have looked at the tickets you have opened with us and they all seem to be handled right now -- but should you encounter an issue with receiving support in the future - please don't hesitate to contact me here via a private message and I will do anything in my power to help sort things out!

Once again, thank you for the feedback, we truly value it - even when it's not positive. It helps us review the way we currently work and improve it.

Have a great day,
Danny