SysAid service in very unprofessional

Author

This is regarding ticket no #1017560

I have paid for the professional service to integrate sysaid with another cloud application. Sysaid did give me a time line of 30 days and just at the 29th day say say they can not deliver it on time and when and it will take another week or so. based on sysaid quotation we have back to back promised our leadership team on the project go live and we are totally stuck in middle of the process because the unprofessional and false SLA sysaid provides. ITSM is impotent but does sysaid follow it before they preach on ITSM for others ? you have to walk the talk. The account manager took 8 days just to reply my emails.

I am very unhappy with SysAid and how unprofessional they are in terms of service and capabilities.

Also based on the questions they ask i feel even at the 29th day SysAid have not even started the integration ? Also as per the account manager ( @Inna) communicated to us that Sysaid on track and can even finish the integration even before 30/04/2015 and we have back to back promised to the top management and other stake holders. now it is 29/4/2015 and Sysaid came back to me and said they cannot deliver it and it seems they will take around a week more.

The worst service even after paying for the so called professional service, This is one of the worst service provider that I have encounter.
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi Shariyaz,

We're very sorry to hear about your poor experience with support during your implementation stage. I have spoken to the relevant teams in order to find out why this occurred when I first noticed your post, and I would certainly like to assist with any issues or queries you have from now on.
I understand that you are currently in close communication with our teams and the implementation and all other relevant processes are in progress.

Once again, should you have any further problems or questions, don't hesitate to contact the team or me here and I'll be happy to assist in any way I can.

Have a good day,
Danny
SysAider

Hi Danny,

Now it have been 11 days delayed than the deadline.

Yet the attachment syncing tasks need to be completed.

I am not happy delaying these tasks any more and if I stick to my agreement / Quotation Sysaid should have delivered this tasks by 30th of April.

Please check with your team and update me on the status of the remaining task progress and planed finishing date.

Regards,
Shariyaz Abdeen

Hi Shariyaz,

I understand that your account manager has contacted you earlier today. Please let me know should you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
Danny
SysAider

Hi Shariyaz,

I hope that you received my email this morning, updating you on the results of the meeting we had with the development team today.

We understand your frustration with the speed of this project and I sincerely apologize. The custom work required for this integration hit unexpected roadblocks and we are doing everything we can to meet the original agreed upon requirements of the project.

We have extended some unique offers to you in ways of building a bridge for future collaboration, and as your new account manager, I sincerely hope that we can find ways to work together in the future.

We are fine tuning our process as well to ensure that this kind of lapse in meeting deadlines does not happen in the future.

Ari Saul
Account Manager - Business Services
SysAider

Hi Ari,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I do understand the custom work required for this integration hit an unexpected roadblock. But I will do my best to and get other development parties to be more flexible. The middleware would sort the WSDL to REST roadblock.

Yes, we should build a bridge for future collaboration.

Let's try to get thing moving forward and thanks your the timely update.

Appreciate it,
Shariyaz
SysAider

Hi Ari,

Now The project is delayed for 13 days from its deadline(30/4/2015).

I have sent two email highlighting the below tasks and I did not get any reply by email. Therefore can you please get back me on this pending tasks asap.

1. Regarding attachment transfer from ZD to Sysaid. I spoke ZD team and created a middleware which will accept WSDL from Sysaid and call the ZD REST API.

Therefore if sysaid can please create a WSDL method to transfer attachment from ZD to Sysaid, that would be sufficient.

So please create a WSDL method and provide. Rest I can get the ZD team to develop the WSDL to REST.

2. I tested the attachment transfer from Sysaid to ZDk and it does not work. There is a bug.
Seems like Sysaid PS team have not update the cloud sandbox server.

Please get back to me asap.

Shariyaz

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May. 13, 2015 12:22 AM

SysAider

Hi Shariyaz,

I am just getting in this morning, I am glad we were able to speak on the phone yesterday, please look for my response in your private emails.
SysAider

Hi ,

I have reported following issue on 8/7/2015. please get back to me asap.

We found the Sysaid to Zend desk attachment is duplicated for the Enduser1 login in Zend desk. (this happens when you re attach a second attachment for the ticket)

But if you create the ticket using an admin account this issue does not occur. (this occures when you log from the user account - enduser1 )

Zend desk ticket #2026 ( refer the email which was sent before for further details )

Also please clarify the following

Does Sysaid try to update back Zendesk ticket during the execution of new method  addServiceRequestAttachments (This method uses to Send attachment form Zendesk to Sysaid) ?

Best Wishes,
Shariyaz

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul. 10, 2015 04:45 AM

​Hi Shariyaz,

Thank you for your query. We're sorry that you haven't yet received an answer. I have personally passed on your request and will ensure that Ari or one of the team gets in touch with you by tomorrow latest.

Thanks very much for your patience,
Danny
SysAider

Hi Danny,

Thanks ! I have not receive a single reply since 8/7/2015, where I reported the bug. We need a quick response due to we are planing to go live on the Sysaid Zend desk integration.

Please get back to me asap.
Shariyaz

Hi Shariyaz,

I always appreciate your input. After reviewing the ticket history, please note the following:

-I understand Ari has already emailed you about his emergency absence from Wednesday to Friday with an apology. As you already know, when contacting us with non-emergency queries during the weekend, the Sales team will not be able to reply on Saturday and Sunday.
-Zendesk integration project has been completed successfully per your requirements. As was communicated to you previously, adding an attachment to a ticket through the WebService SOAP API does NOT send the update to Zendesk. From my understanding, the rest of the work needs to be performed on Zendesk's side and is not related to SysAid.
It was also communicated to you that should you require further assistance with the integration, it might take time to provide a response, as the developer is now focused on other projects.
-All other projects and appointments are going as planned.

I understand there were hangups in the past, and as you know we did our best to clear everything in the best way possible. Therefore, I would like to ask you to have patience with topics that have either been already completed or discussed.

Thank you for your understanding,
Danny

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul. 13, 2015 04:49 AM

SysAider

Hi Danny,

Understood. Then lets finish this project by moving the integration form the sandbox environment to the production environment. when is it possible to do the Sysaid Zend desk go live ? ones the developer move the integration to the production environment , Sysaid has to ensure the integration is working by conducting a proper test, due to MAS should to face any issue is the production environment which effects the business of MAS.

Please get back to me the possible dates to migrate the Sysaid Zend desk integration in production environment, so I can check with the Zend desk team and confirm you the date.

Best Wishes,
Shariyaz

Hi Shariyaz,

I have forwarded your message to Ari (although I believe he is subscribed to this thread) and he will proceed with you from this point in your original ticket.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Hi Danny,

Totally understand your point. Point to highlight is We have been very much patience with Sysaid due to we delayed 2 months until the API CustList method was created by Sysaid also not to mention 30/4/2015 was the Sysaids project dead line and Sysaid delivered it around 10/7/2015. hope you too understand what we had to go through due to the neglectance of SysAid professional service.

Thank you for your understanding,
Shariyaz