Cannot view details of service requests on SysAid's own end user portal

Author

I can no longer view details of service requests on SysAid's own end user portal, most of them appear like this:-
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi techguy,

As far as I understand, the only field missing is Description, correct?

Can you please try to refresh the page and check if the description re-appears? If not, please try logging in using another browser and checking again. Let me know.

Thanks,
Danny
SysAid Wiz

a refresh has brought the description back - although I had already tried that earlier - has someone changed it?

As a by product - it also highlighted that 4 of my requests have nothing in the title field other than "FR" or "BUG" 306385/6/7/8 - you might want to adjust those.

Thanks for your help.

From what I've gathered, there was some maintenance work done in our helpdesk today, dealing with this, When testing this I actually had to refresh as well and it suddenly re-appeared

Regarding your tickets - I have updated the titles according to the description. I'm wondering though - it appears like 306386 and 306387 have the same content. Is this supposed to be like this?

Cheers,
Danny
SysAid Wiz

DannyTashiev wrote:From what I've gathered, there was some maintenance work done in our helpdesk today, dealing with this, When testing this I actually had to refresh as well and it suddenly re-appeared

ok that explains that one.

Regarding your tickets - I have updated the titles according to the description. I'm wondering though - it appears like 306386 and 306387 have the same content. Is this supposed to be like this?

Cheers,
Danny

Well spotted Danny - you are more observant than me! when David Lee logged all those requests he was raising a lot of them at the same time. One of them should say "the update asset data screen" (the same issue applies in the upgrade agent screen. I think these issues might even be being developed, hopefully for release before 15.2 goes live.

While we are on the subject of those calls - they have completed bug 306385 - the list is now sorted alphabetically in 15.2 - so you can close that one off now as complete.

Thank you for your help.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May. 18, 2015 10:55 AM

Thanks for letting me know!

I've changed 306387 to include your correction, and closed 306385.

Cheers,
Danny