Cloud edition slow/unusable. Support doesn't seem to care..

Author

We've been using the cloud edition of SysAid for the past year or so and it always has been a bit slow. However, just prior to our renewal time it got worse. Before renewing I've addressed this issue with our sales person and I was assured that the problem was fixed (and it appeared that the response times improved to tolerable but not great) so we renewed. That was a couple of months ago.

Within the last week, the response time again got to a point where it is unusable. ,The issue is intermittent, but is happening more frequently now. Logging in takes 2-3 minutes. Clicking on an SR takes 45-60sec to open. Any changes, clicking on drop downs etc also take 30-60 sec.

I've opened a ticket last week via e-mail/portal. No one contacted me for 3 days. And then I got a response saying that I need to "book a time" with a support person. I replied to the response explaining that the issue is intermittent and booking a specific time may not work. Besides, the available time slots are between midnight and 9AM Eastern US time. So, no go there.

I tried to get help via "Chat" as it is being pushed heavily, but it didn't go anywhere either. All the support person could offer is that some one would contact me later. Again I told him that it is best for me to contact them when the issue is happening rather than receiving a call from some one (which I doubt would happen anyway see below). All he could say was that just note down date/time of slow down and they would take a look at it.!! This is after multiple attempts.

Few hours after the support chat, the response was so bad, I called in to get some support. What seems to be answering service took down the information and promised that a tech would call back soon. Three days later, no call back.

I forwarded the e-mail thread to our sales rep hoping that it would get some attention. Nothing so far.

As a last resort, I forwarded the issue to sysaid CEO Sarat Lahav (got her e-mail from a different thread here), but no response yet.

What is going on with SysAid Cloud and what is it with the lack of any empathy or urgency on the Support?

I am posting here hoping to get some response.

Frustrated.
Sarat.

SysAid Customer Support Director

Dear Sarat,

My name is Sharon Peer, I am the director of the customer support department.

First of all, allow me to apologize for the experience you had with ticket #1239875, it seems that the response time was indeed longer than the standards we set to ourselves. However, it is important for us to mention that a support representative did check your environment on the 8th of September and found no problem. Regardless of that it is now in our highest priority to see that your issue will be resolved as quickly as possible.

We want to continue our investigation to eliminate possible network or special customization issues, we tried to call you shortly ago with no luck, we are going to make another attempt soon. After the problem will be resolved we will investigate the chain of events to see where we could have improved, if necessary we will make the required corrective actions.

I would like to thank you for your feedback, we will do our best to make it useful.

Best regards,
Sharon Peer
SysAider

So, this issue has been "fixed" three times so far. Today, it is unusable again. I don't why this keeps happening and I get no details on what the "fix" is. We have to be able to rely on our help desk tool and this down time is really causing issues with our users.

At this point, I will strongly advice against any one from signing up with the cloud edition.

Sarat
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi Sarat,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Cloud. I've escalated your issue and you will be contacted for further investigation as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Danny

Dear Sarat,

We've been investigating your environment, and we've recently been able to identify that there are certain hours of the day in which your system appears to intermittently perform more slowly. Firstly, we are sorry about the inconvenience you have experienced so far.

Thanks to your feedback, we've managed to isolate the issue and we've passed the relevant information on to our R&D department. We appreciate your patience, and your account manager will continue to keep you updated on any information or developments we have in regards to this issue.
SysAider

Seems like posting on this forum gets a response more than sending a ticket to support. The ticket I've opened has not been updated to include any of this information.

Any estimated time for a fix? It is pretty much unusable currently.

Dear Sarat,

This issue is still being worked on by our R&D team. Thanks to our cloud scalability we managed to overcome this issue temporarily, this is until we deploy a permanent fix. We will keep monitoring the situation and keep you posted.

Your feedback is always appreciated.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov. 12, 2015 12:21 PM

SysAider

This is the exact reason we are no longer paying for Sys Aid and going with another vendor. Customer Service took a HUGE nose dive over the summer

FletchGordon wrote:This is the exact reason we are no longer paying for Sys Aid and going with another vendor. Customer Service took a HUGE nose dive over the summer

We wish to perform investigation regarding your concerns, please see my PM.