Welcome to the Analyzer/Reporting Forum

Author

Hello and welcome to the new Analyzer/Reporting Forum

I hope to provide more examples and help in the near future, but I am currently busy moving the old topics in to their new forums.

In the mean time please take a look at my introduction to the subject in the FAQ forum, https://www.sysaid.com/Sysforums/posts/list/428.page

TechGuy
SysAider

Is there a report in Analyzer that gives me a list of completed service requests for a particular company by the amount of time spent to resolve each? I do not have a license for the Manager.
SysAid Wiz

I don't think there is anything that full meets your requirements.

the manager dashboard guide https://www.sysaid.com/down/Manager%20Dashboard%20Guide6.pdf has a breakdown of what reports are available.
Elite SysAider

Hi TechGuy,

Good forum thread. We have to produce weekly internal reports for our IT director and monthly reports for the board that are publicly viewable to other staff in the organisation (all part of a "modern transparent" IT dept!! ) We have 11 sites that have been setup as companies within sysaid. Currently we spend a lot of time running the reports for each company into excel and then pasting it all into a summary word document - very time consuming!

It would be great to have the ability to be able to link multiple individual reports so that a "custom summary report" could be created as one document - let me know if this does not make sense!

Second request for reports is to do with availability and capacity. We have all of servers (104) being monitored by sysaid. This module is fantastic as it allows us to often resolve issues before users are even aware there is a problem. However although i can view the data for an individual server there is no way to produce a report that show for example that the domain controllers have met the SLA for availability or to be able to pull a report showing all our file servers current capacity and monthly data growth.

Please see attachments for examples.

All the best

John
Monthly Service Desk Reports.xlsx
Oasis Capacity Planning Report_December 07.pdf
Oasis Executive Summary Report All Servers & Network Services.pdf
SysAider

Hello! Is there a report that gives you all active service requests along with all SR notes? We need something similar to the attached file, but for ALL open SRs.
report.pdf
SysAider

Dear Support,
Is there any possibility to check the total time taken for a single SR from its request time till its closing time, or to check average total time taken by SR in a monthly or weekly report.

E.g. if any SR is logged at 10:55 and closed at 13:00 so the total time taken will be 2:05.

Adding a column which can show this result also can help.

Please help if anyone can.

Much appreciated.
dcw
SysAider

I am trying to create a report of SR Activities for a person/date.
In the "old" reports, there is a Total field. I do not see in the "new" reports.
I want the "Total" field so that I can sum the number of hours recorded in a specified day.
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hey guys,

@Baber:
You can use the built-in Time to Repair timer to calculate this. Assuming you're using the new Reporting UI, please create a new report, and make sure the SR#, Request Time, Closed Time and Time to Repair (timer) fields are present. This should display all the necessary information.

@dcw:
Are you using SysAid Cloud, or On-Premise?

Can you post a screenshot of a report output example? Testing this now on my system, I can see the Total field.

Thanks,
Danny
SysAider

The Time to Repair Timer only includes Incidents. How would I add the other ITIL modules to provide a time to repair for all types of SR's?
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi,

You can either change the existing timers to include all service record types, or add new ones (recommended) under Settings > Service Desk > Timers.

You can read more about Timers in SysAid Help > Timers.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

HI Danny,

We are using on-prem V15.2.05 b5 Pro Plus edition.

how can I access the new reporting UI?

Tim

Danny Tashiev wrote:Hey guys,

@Baber:
You can use the built-in Time to Repair timer to calculate this. Assuming you're using the new Reporting UI, please create a new report, and make sure the SR#, Request Time, Closed Time and Time to Repair (timer) fields are present. This should display all the necessary information.

@dcw:
Are you using SysAid Cloud, or On-Premise?

Can you post a screenshot of a report output example? Testing this now on my system, I can see the Total field.

Thanks,
Danny