Change Schedule

Author

I'm trying to create a change schedule in Sysaid and can't see how to publish changes to a calendar.

Do i create a new calendar and publish changes to this just this and let everybody view it?

Or can i add all changes to everybody's calendar?

All ideas welcome.

Mike
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi Mike,

Could you clarify what you mean by publishing changes to the calendar? What is the exact scenario you are trying to achieve?

All of the information on SysAid Calendar can be found under SysAid Help > My Calendar.

Cheers,
Danny

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar. 14, 2016 08:45 AM

SysAider

Thanks for the reply.

What i want to do is to have a way for everybody in IT to see what changes are coming up and when by looking at a Sysaid calendar.

At the moment we have no easy graphical way to see what is coming and when.

Mike
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Got it. This is currently not possible, there is an open feature request on this topic here, where you can vote to raise its priority

One possible workaround would be to create an admin group for all the admins you wish to be able to see these changes in the calendar, and then they will be able to choose other admins from this group when accessing My Calendar. This will require manually checking each admin's calendar though.

Another workaround would be to use the Gantt option when in the Changes List, which will show you a due date calendar for the tickets.

Cheers,
Danny

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar. 15, 2016 05:29 AM