The Office 365 integration allows you to sync SysAid with your Office 365 account so you can automatically log in to SysAid whenever you are logged in to Office 365.
For this integration to work, you must be running SysAid 16.1.25 or higher.
Note: You cannot activate this integration if another single-sign on integration has already been enabled for SysAid.
Set up Office 365 integration in SysAid
The first step to enabling your Office 365 integration is configuring certain parameters from SysAid's Office 365 integration page. Speak to your account manager to ensure that Office 365 is added to your available integrations.
Note: Only an admin with SysAid Administrator permissions can set up this integration.
To configure Office 365 parameters in SysAid:
Configure Callback URL and Issuer in SysAid
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Third-Party Integrations.
- Click the on the Office 365 icon.
- In the Office 365 Callback URL field, enter "https://<SYSAID URL>/addons/office365/jsp/consume.jsp".
- In the Office 365 Issuer field, enter your Account's Sysaid URL.
Generate the Federation Metadata URL
- Login to the Azure Active Directory admin center: https://aad.portal.azure.com.
- From the left-pane, select Azure Active Directory.
- From the left-pane, select App Registration.
- Click New Registration.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the application (for example "SysAid Login").
- Click Register.
- Click Manifest.
- Search for the signinurl parameter.
- Change the parameter to the callback URL you set in SysAid. Make sure it's enclosed with quotes.
- Click Save.
- Select Overview > Endpoints.
- In the Federation Metadata Document URL field, click to copy the URL.
- Back in SysAid, paste the contents of the copied field into the Federation Metadata Document URL field.
Fill in the App ID URL field and copy the Application ID
- Click X to close the Endpoints screen.
- Back in the overview screen, click Add a Redirect URL.
- in the Redirect URL column, add your SysAid account URL.
- Click Save.
- Click Overview.
- Click Add an Application ID URL.
- Click Set.
- Paste in SysAid Account URL.
- Click Save.
Enable the integration
- (Optional) If you want SysAid to create new users with their Office 365 IDs, Enter "Y" in the Create New Users field.
- (Optional) You can replace the domain of users that log in to SysAid via Office 365 with any name you want in the Domain Mapping field. This allows you to sync users with their existing names in SysAid.
To map domains, use the "=" character. You can map multiple domains by entering them in a comma separated list. For example, "MyDomain= MyCompany.com, MyDomain2= MyCompany.com".
If you want user names to contain the Office 365 domain, leave this field blank.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click the Activate Integration slider.
This completes the SysAid Office 365 integration!
When you access your SysAid login screen, you are routed to the Office 365 login screen. If you are logged into Office 365, you are automatically logged in to SysAid.
If you need to manually log in to SysAid to fix your Office 365 configuration, use the following URL: "<SYSAID URL>/Login.jsp?manual=true".
For further assistance, please contact SysAid Support.