Passwords for Services

Author

Good Afternoon Everyone,

We are new to Sysaid Cloud Edition and was wondering what is the best practice in keeping your different services user name and passwords. Say for the DNS cPanel I would like to enter this info into Sysaid so all of my techs can have access to the different service panels we have to get in and out of each day. I thought it might be nice to attach this to the Supplier list but seems like there should be another area that would make more sense. Also the supplier list could use a URL where the supplier is located online since so much ordering is done e-commerce style. Please advise best practices.

Thanks,
SysAid Wiz

The thing you're looking for is called "password management" google it... lotsa option.
BUT
Might wanna check this out...

www.zapier.com

If you happen to use office365, they just cough up something called MS Flow.
SysAider

iPassword is the most popular app to keep passwords. but it is a bit costly. For password recovery, UUkeys and NT Password are good options.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar. 24, 2017 02:31 AM

SysAider

ddziryan wrote:iPassword is the most popular app to keep passwords. but it is a bit costly. For password recovery, UUkeys and NT Password are good options.

Why use such a troublesome tool? the NT Windows password can really help us to reset password on locked pc , but user need to install an authorised edition NT Windows password reset app , we can try using some command prompt, you can get some free method about Password for Services from : https://www.recoverywindowspassword.com/

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug. 27, 2017 04:00 AM