Error Analytics

Author

Good morning ,

I'm having problems generating the SysAid reports, when I click " Analytics > All Records " and select any report, both system standards , both those who begot it returns the error .... "Internal error while executing report ( null) . "

What can I do ?
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi TI-RUBIO,

For this kind of issue I would recommend contacting our customer support team. I'm unable to verify if you're using the paid or free version of SysAid though, can you clarify please?

Thanks,
Danny
SysAider

Hello Danny,

We use Pro Edition v15.4.15 b2 version with Oracle data base.

This error began when upgraded to the latest version IN- House.
SysAider

Danny, I appreciate the response already opened a support request.

Thanks, please continue the investigation with out support representatives. If possible, please update this thread once a solution is found, so other customers will be able to resolve this issue faster, if applicable

Cheers,
Danny

I have also moved this thread to the Analyzer/Reporting forum.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Hello Denny,

While I do not support the answer, I decided to check the log's and try to solve ... to check the logs found the information that there is no .txt and .jrxml the system defaults reports ...

"18/04/2016 15: 22: 26.769 [http-bio-80-exec-71] ERROR com.ilient - Can not read report [19] from config file [C: \ Program Files \ SysAidServer \ tomcat \ webapps \ .. \ .. \ root \ ./ WEB-INF / reportsConf / \ 19 \ script.txt]
java.io.FileNotFoundException: File 'C:. \ Program Files \ SysAidServer \ tomcat \ webapps \ .. \ .. \ root \ \ WEB-INF \ reportsConf \ 19 \ script.txt' does not exist "

"18/04/2016 15: 22: 32.066 [http-bio-80-exec-63] ERROR com.ilient - Can not read report [9] config from file [C: \ Program Files \ SysAidServer \ tomcat \ webapps \ .. \ .. \ root \ ./ WEB-INF / reportsConf / \ 9 \ report.jrxml]
java.io.FileNotFoundException: File 'C:. \ Program Files \ SysAidServer \ tomcat \ webapps \ .. \ .. \ root \ \ WEB-INF \ reportsConf \ 9 \ report.jrxml' does not exist "

With this information I tried to reinstall SysAid but still so the error continues.

Will I have to install a previous version ???? You have these files to send me ???

Thank you very much in advance

Hi TI-RUBIO,

I suggest sending this information in your ticket, I have contacted the team to escalate your ticket further and you will get a reply as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Hi, I am having the same issue. Can you provide a solution?

Hi merva2,

Which version of SysAid are you using?

Thanks,
Danny
SysAider

Hi, this issue was resolved.
SysAider

How was this resolved? I've logged numerous tickets about this and I'm getting no where with the diabolical Sysaid support team