Filter Search Results

Author

Can you please allow an option to filter search results? I am tired of doing a search for something and being given the answers to problems from 8 years ago first.
SysAid Technical Writer

Hi Eddie,
Thanks for the comment. Can you please be more specific about what you are looking for?

Currently you can filter the search results, by most columns with a drop-down filter and the Date Search and Advanced Filter buttons helps you filter the results by date fields.

All the best,
Avi
SysAider

Please show me a screenshot of the filter option you are seeing, because I have none when I do a search.

When I go to a forum, or use the search magnifying glass icon near my "Hello Eddie", I get a list of results with no location to filter those results.

Attached is what my search results look like when I search for "Mac Agent"

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr. 13, 2016 12:46 PM

SysAid Technical Writer

Thanks for clarifying. I thought you were referring to search results in SysAid. I'll pass this on to Danny who manages the Community.

Have a great day,
Avi
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for the feedback, this feature is on the list of changes we want to implement in the forum when possible.

I'm also moving this thread to the Community Related Issues forum, as Feature Requests forum is for SysAid software.

Cheers,
Danny