Ошибка при обновлении SysAidServerPatchFree_16_3_16

Author

Добрый день, уважаемые коллеги!
Как решить проблему после обновления SysAidServerPatchFree_16_3_16.
Good afternoon, dear colleagues!
How to solve the problem after the upgrade SysAidServerPatchFree_16_3_16.

SysAid Technologies Ltd.
Internal Error No#53

Unable to compile class for JSP: An error occurred at line: 1 in the generated java file The type java.util.Map$Entry cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files An error occurred at line: 1 in the generated java file The type java.io.ObjectInputStream cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files Stacktrace:

admin Администратор

Vu
SysAider

Hello,

Were you able to get the issue resolved? I have the same exactly problem and I used SysAidServerPatch64_16_3_17.

Thanks,

Vu
SysAider

Good afternoon!
The problem is not solved, try SysAid Server Patch 64_16_3_17
Vu
SysAider

Hello,

Same error with SysAid Server Patch 64_16_3_17. I worked with a couple of the tech support and they suggested to do a clean installation.
SysAider

Good afternoon!
We do a clean install, restored database. We got rid of the error. There was one mistake. Do not run reports.
Vu
SysAider

What happened when you ran the reports?

Thank you.
SysAider

Good morning!
1 HTTP Status 404 -

Good morning. The same problem with JAVA is presented, after applying the patch upgrade.

Any other suggestions besides doing a clean install and restore database copy ?.

As data I mention that the only customization that was done in our database was restored display reports the old format because applying patch to move to the Winter 2 (v16.1.25 b2 version, we gave the error signal of1 HTTP Status 404, when trying to access reports with the new format.

See: https://www.sysaid.com/Sysforums/posts/list/13151.page

Do you suggest that you try to reverse that change on display and try to apply the new patch ?.

Greetings.

Andrés Abalde
SysAider

To fix this issue please do the following.

Stop the World Wide Web Publishing service on the SysAid server.

Run the upgrade patch again and see if the error has gone and then start the WWWP service again and you should be good.

If you still have the JSP error, then please follow the procedures below on upgrading the tomcat manually and this should also fix the issue.

If you still have problems, please let me know and we can schedule a remote to see what is going on.

In order to upgrade to Tomcat 7:

If you're running Tomcat 6, you will need to upgrade to Tomcat 7 in order to use MDM capabilities.

* important: Please keep a backup of any files that you are going to edit in this article (server.xml, wrapper.conf)

1. Download the customized SysAid tomcat 7.0.57:
32 bit installation: http://cdn3.sysaid.com/tomcat.zip
64 bit installation: http://cdn3.sysaid.com/tomcat64.zip

2. Stop SysAidServer service

3. Rename the ..\SysAidServer\tomcat folder to tomcat_old

4. Unzip the newly downloaded tomcat to \SysAidServer folder, rename it to tomcat (make sure the ..\SysAidServer\tomcat folder contains the actual files and folders in it, NOT another tomcat folder)

5. Open the \SysAidServer\tomcat\conf\server.xml with Notepad++ or any other txt editor

6. Change the connector to the appropriate type and port that was configured previously (refer to the old server.xml file)

7. If you were upgrading tomcat6, edit the \SysAidServer\conf\wrapper.conf file, add the following line to the Java classpath section (add new line after wrapper.java.classpath.2)
wrapper.java.classpath.3=./tomcat/bin/tomcat-juli.jar
save the file
8. Start SysAidServer service.

SysAider

Thank you.

How should I do to stop the World Wide Web Publishing service on the SysAid server?.

Greetings.
SysAider

Thank you.

How should I do to stop the World Wide Web Publishing service on the SysAid server?. Stop Tomcat service with shutdown.bat which is in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ SysAidServer \ tomcat \ bin?

Greetings.
SysAider

Dear:

I proceeded to stop the World Wide Web Publishing service on the SysAid server, from the control panel.

I ran the patch and at the end I check that there is no JAVA error. However, the menu bar appears blank, without any option, only the Summer version logo.

Do you recommend that you proceed to manually update Tomcat ?. Do I do this after applying the patch or should I do it before applying it?

Regards.

Andres Abalde