SysAid service in very unprofessional

Author

Hi Shariyaz,

We appreciate receiving your feedback, and we have made a lot of changes internally to ensure this kind of service and response does not happen in the future.

As for moving your integration from the Sandbox environment into Production, their are only 2 pieces of information we require:

1) will the middleware URL change from Sandbox to Production?
2) when would you like to schedule the move to production?

I am sending you another email in our Service request after a short conversation with our developers on your last question, so if you could respond to these questions about the move to production in the SR that would be easiest.

Thanks,
Ari N. Saul
Team Leader Business Services

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul. 13, 2015 10:25 AM

SysAider

Hi Danny,

I would need to carify some points.

1. SysAid -Zendesk integration project has not been completed , due to a design error in SysAid, Sysaid Sends unnecessary updates and duplicates images in Zend desk, in another word as we said it is confirmed that Sysaid sends unnecessary updates to Zend desk. This is the reason for the project delay. So please update your project status for "not complete due to bugs in sysAid".

2. then about the response time as you quoted "it might take time to provide a response". This would not be possible due to we have been holding back for too long and SysAid is not able to deliver the promised deliverables which should have been delivered on 30/4/2015.

Please fix the bugs and lets move on with this project. Now we have given more than enough time for you guys to figure things out.

Thank you for your understanding,
Shariyaz

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul. 17, 2015 01:43 AM

SysAid VP Marketing

Hi Shariyaz,

Firstly let me apologize on behalf of SysAid for the issues that you have experienced.

Then to address the two questions directed at Danny:

1 - The primary reason for the delay actually sits with Zendesk, as opposed to SysAid – in that it stems from how Zendesk updates SysAid tickets. We are working hard to resolve this and details of your project contact at Zendesk would really help us here, and the timescale of the project. Please see more on this below. We’re also investigating the option you provided.

2 - Your comment is 100% valid, it isn’t acceptable that we are now 2.5 months past our agreed delivery date. Unfortunately, we cannot fix our past mistakes – but we can focus on moving forward to deliver the finished project as soon as possible.

Due to the absence of direct contact with your contact in the technical team at Zendesk, a lot of the delay rests on the fact that we are communicating with them via yourself. You’re being of great help, but direct communication is always preferable as it enables us to fix issues more quickly as we can try multiple changes in a single real-time communication. Would this be possible please? It would significantly shorten the timeframe to get this project completed.

We also need to look at improving the communication between yourself and SysAid. So can we set up a call for Monday, or on a day to suit you, with Ari to allow us to give you a status update and to discuss outstanding issues please? This would be easier for all involved parties, versus the various posts in the community, comments in the service record, and ad hoc calls. It will definitely help us to better manage and deliver against your expectations, and we can give you direct access to our R&D team as needed. We can then offer a clearer picture on the challenges we are all facing, the issues that are still outstanding, and timeframe for completion. If you can let me know your availability I will get this scheduled. We can also schedule further calls as required.

Finally, we appreciate that our delay and failed commitments have resulted in you failing on your promises to your management team. If there is anything we can do to help here, for instance in terms of providing an overview detailing how this delay has been caused by technical issues rather than anything internal to your team, we would be happy to do so. The last thing we want is for you to miss targets because of issues at our end.

We sincerely appreciate your patience, and apologize again for the situation.

Kind regards,

Sophie
SysAider

Hi Sophie,

Thank you for your prompt reply, Sorry for my late reply. I was out of the capital for the weekend.

Yes I do understand the way Zend desk updates is complex and SysAid is facing some issues due to that reason. I have contacted the Attune to investigate on this matter and got back to SysAid on the reason it is caused. Seems like ones image is updated by Zend desk, Zend desk adds a note to notify it. This causes (adding the note after the image) SysAid to resend the same information to Zend desk.

I know you guys are doing the best you can and I appreciate it. I am managing all the key stake holders and right now the leadership of key stakeholders are excited to go live.

Improving the communication between me and SysAid seems like a great idea. I am up for it. Let's have the meeting today (Monday) at 2.00 PM Sri Lankan time. Anyway if you need to change the time please do let me know.

If any thing is needed I am happy to help you.

Thank You,
Shariyaz

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul. 20, 2015 01:48 AM

SysAid VP Marketing

Hi Shariyaz,

I understand that you have just spoken with Ari, slightly ahead of schedule :o) Please let me know if you require anything further.

Re your points about Zendesk, the details that you have shared are most helpful. However, as per my earlier point, to actually fix the issue it would be much easier if we could speak to Zendesk directly. This would significantly reduce the amount of time to get your project complete. If you can please share details with us of your contact from Zendesk we'll be able to move forward much more quickly :o)

Many thanks,

Sophie

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul. 20, 2015 04:08 AM

SysAider

Hi Sophie,

Sorry @Ari called me ahead of the scheduled time

Anyway let me check the possibility to provide you the contact from the Zend desk development team.

Thank You,
Shariyaz

SysAid VP Marketing

Thanks Shariyaz.
SysAider

Hi Sophie,

We are waiting for a fix for a long time. (since 7/8/2015 ) Even the last SysAid fix failed.

When can we see the fix for the bug ? We are disappointed about SysAid and its bug and response.

As per my last email to @Ari, if the developer cant fix , I can get a session with the middle ware development team to assist for a short period.

Anyway I don't know what can I say to make SysAid so called professional service to understand the criticality of this road block.

The way the account is handle is poor. I am dissatisfied.

SysAid have not deliver as per the what they say in the web site

https://www.sysaid.com/resources/professional-services

As SysAid web site say , SysAid PS team does
professional service should plan -> develop -> test and go live

In my experience

1. SysAid does not have a plan. They cant even provide you a project plan for a lengthy integration.
2. most of the time SysAid PS team does not test (we have to test for them), I have highlighted this is multiple emails.
3. since 30/4/2015, we are waiting for the go live.

Sorry to say but this is the reality when it comes to SysAid so called PS.

Best Wishes,
Shariyaz

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul. 28, 2015 11:23 AM

SysAid VP Marketing

Hi Shariyaz,

As I understand it you have been speaking with Ari on a daily basis. Regarding your overall feedback on SysAid Professional Services I have passed on your feedback to the team, who are reviewing everything interally.

Kind regards,

Sophie
SysAider

Hi Sophie,

Please get back to me on

When is SysAid going to fix the bug ? give me the exact date.

Now I have been waiting to fix this bug hence 20/7/2015 and @Ari is unable to give a proper timeline even though its taken 12 days. now the overall project is delayed by SysAid is 3 months.

Also daily @Ari says the bug is not fixed and when I ask when can SysAid fix it. He wont give a time line. The last probable time line he gave indicate that SysAid will fix on last Thursday (29/7/2015 or 30/7/2015).

Therefore my daily communication with the account manager turnout to be pointless.

Provide me the exact date SysAid is going to fix the bug.

Overall my experience with SysAid PS is negative and I wont recommend SysAid PS for anyone.

Best Wishes,
Shariyaz

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug. 01, 2015 09:40 AM

SysAid VP Marketing

Hi Shariyaz,

Apologies, I somehow missed the notification that there was a new response in this thread.

As I understand, you are now in the process of testing the new build. Once you can confirm to Ari that you are satisfied we can work on moving you from sandbox to production.

Kind regards,

Sophie
SysAider

Hi Sophie,

No worries Sophie and thank you for helping us out.

Yes, I am conducting some testing and have forward it to the relevant teams to conduct the rest of the process tests for the UAT.

Now things have cool down here and if every thing goes well I can have a good night sleep.

Best Wishes,
Shariyaz
SysAider

Hello Sophie,

None of the integration works , even the ticket does not transfer to Zend desk.

Now not even the ticket is been created.

What is the status of the bug ? Why does even the ticket creation failed ?

Why cant Sysaid fix even after 3.5 months delay after the deadline ?

SysAid Management have to look in to this, we have been very patent with you but this is very irresponsible and unprofessional of SysAid.

Tomorrow I want to have a discussion with someone who is in charge of this project.

I am really frustrated with this team and I cant understand how can Sysaid preach about ITSM when SysAid professional service provides such a lousy service.

Please fix this asap.

a frustrated customer.
Shariyaz
SysAid VP Marketing

Hi Shariyaz,

As I understand it you spoke with someone in management this morning, and we will be providing you with a definitive timeframe by the close of play today.

On a different point, please kindly note that we have removed your latest post to this forum. Regardless of the situation, we cannot accept the publication of derogatory, and possibly defamatory, remarks about any of our employees, customers, or any other person. As such, any post that is offensive towards an individual is automatically removed.

Kind regards,

Sophie
SysAider

Hi Sophie,

That is the truth about the way your customer service spoke.

You should review the conversation which happen today at 1.00 to 1.30.

Truth is the truth even you don't like it. This is an official complain.

SysAid customer account manager was extremely unprofessional the way she spoke and the high tone and the ignorance about the account. Also she lied that we have not provide login details for Zend desk.

Regarding this agent I log a complain and I don't want her handle account any more. I will officially drop a email.

sysAid should improve your customer service skills , right now this is the most unprofessional customer service where she was screaming.

accept this as a official complain against the account manager.

I want a update first thing in the morning and allocate some one who knows customer service.

You guys have lag this project for more than 100+ days and I am done sympathising SysAid.

Just fix it and let move on. I want an update asap.

Shariyaz