SysAid Agent on Windows 10

Author

Hi, I've found two or three threads in the Forum all reporting this issue with SysAid reporting the Windows 10 version like this:

Version 6.2.9200 Multiprocessor Free

It isn't clear from any of the responses whether this is an issue with the version of SysAid being run, or whether it is still an outstanding issue generally with Windows 10. The users reporting the issue have all been on different versions of SysAid up to and including v17 from what I can tell.
SysAid Community Manager Product Team

Hi MattNaylor,

Please refer to my last post in page 1 of this thread. SysAid shouldn't have any issues with version reporting of Windows 10. If you encounter an issue, please try upgrading to the latest version of SysAid, or contacting our support team.

Thanks,
Danny
SysAider

MattNaylor wrote:Hi, I've found two or three threads in the Forum all reporting this issue with SysAid reporting the Windows 10 version like this:

Version 6.2.9200 Multiprocessor Free

It isn't clear from any of the responses whether this is an issue with the version of SysAid being run, or whether it is still an outstanding issue generally with Windows 10. The users reporting the issue have all been on different versions of SysAid up to and including v17 from what I can tell.

Matt,

I still do not see what support says should be there. I haven't tried the latest version but I am on v17. I haven't opened a support ticket because it's more of a nuisance than a problem for me. I don't get a pop up image of the windows version screen. There is a real disconnect between what Sysaid says should be there and what the customer sees. Good luck! Please let us know if you solve it.
SysAid Community Manager Product Team

The windows popup screen is for comparison to the information displayed in SysAid, which is also present in the screenshot. The version I'm using for this test is the same Cloud version all our customers use. Hence my request that if you see anything different - I suggest you check that the asset in question is reporting properly and updating the inventory, or contact our support team for further investigation in case it's a bug.

Thanks,
Danny
SysAider

Dear SysAid Team,

It was my pleasure to write to you.

I have a small suggestion to integrate Sysaid with Microsoft outlook application.

Please contact me for further details.

Thanks.
Samlitha Fernando (MAS TS)
+9477234831
SysAider

Nothing happens when I try to run the SysAid agent on Windows 10. The installation was succesful but impossible to run it afterwards.