New iOS SysAid Helpdesk app is now available on the App Store

Author

Hi Philip,

Please make sure the permission "Enable access via mobile app" is enabled for the admin/admin groups accessing the application.

Cheers,
Danny
Elite SysAider

Quick question. This new app does look a lot better than the old one but seems to be missing a lot of the features of the previous one. Any plans to add assets and user managements to this app like the previous one?

Also, any plans to add a Dashboard like screen to keep track of server health based on us having the server monitor module?
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi Guibs,

Not in the current round, but I suggest you submit this as a feature request in the Feature Requests forum.

Cheers,
Danny
Elite SysAider

We disabled a number of Categories this past weekend.

A number of them are still visible via the app.

Additionally there are a number of categories that are restricted to only be visible to specific Admin groups of which I am not apart of.

they are also visible via the app.

This last part I did not pay attention to before so this may be an old issue that just wasn't noticed before.

Let me know if you need me to provide specific examples.

Hi Paul,

This is interesting. Could you please send specific examples to our customer support team, and whether you're OK if we could connect to your system to investigate this?

Please update here once a solution is found.

Thanks,
Danny
Elite SysAider

Another thing missing from this App are screen shots. It's nice that we can open attached files but if user include a screen capture in their request, we should be able to open it.
Elite SysAider

will do Danny.

upon further looking it's just categories that are restricted to other groups of which I am not a part of.

I have the list and will email support about it.
SysAider

I can't get the app to do anything at all once signed in. It shows no tickets, even when I click the "sync" button and refresh the screen. It also gives an error when I try to submit a new ticket. Help?
SysAid Product Manager

tgmaccounting wrote:I can't get the app to do anything at all once signed in. It shows no tickets, even when I click the "sync" button and refresh the screen. It also gives an error when I try to submit a new ticket. Help?

Hi tgmaccounting,

Can you please provide some information regarding the device, version of app, etc.?

Plus, if you can, please send us the logs (Side menu --> Settings --> Send Logs).

Thanks,

Tsahi
SysAider

Hi Tsahi,

Yes, I am using an iPhone 6s Plus with version 10.2.1 and SysAid app v17.2.20. I emailed the logs just now to helpdesk@sysaid.com
SysAider

Hi, is it so difficul to create normal functional mobile app for sysaid? This current app is a joke...

Hi Remis,

I'm sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the new app. Can you please clarify what you'd like to see in it?

Thanks,
Danny
SysAid Wiz

tgmaccounting wrote:I can't get the app to do anything at all once signed in. It shows no tickets, even when I click the "sync" button and refresh the screen. It also gives an error when I try to submit a new ticket. Help?

I have the same problem!
After registration, no tickets are visible. Then I will log out and would like to sign up again! No more login possible.
SysAid Wiz

Danny Tashiev wrote:Hi Remis,

I'm sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the new app. Can you please clarify what you'd like to see in it?

Thanks,
Danny

I want to participate.
Mostly I miss in the app the possibility to share data from other Apss. Data from WhatsApp, SMS, E-Mail etc.!

It is also not possible to change the status of the ticket if mandatory fields such as categories are not completely assigned. However, you can not do that with the app. So the status always stays on New.

Best reagarts

Hi Karlson,

1. Regarding your first issue - did you perhaps disable third-level categories? There is a bug in the mobile app regarding this situation which was fixed and will be implemented in the next version soon.

2. Regarding being unable to login - this will require further investigation with support. Please provide device model, app version, and logs (side menu > Settings > Send Logs).

3. Regarding sharing of data - can you please clarify? How would you see this implemented?

4. Regarding being unable to change status - can you please clarify? If the Categories are a required field, then it shouldn't let you save the ticket until filled by design. Unless I'm misunderstanding.

Thanks,
Danny