RFC Notification Edit

Author

Tried this in notification:
<b>Leave Type:</b> $CurrentActionItem.getAddonFieldCaption('srSubTab_cust_leave_type')

No good just returned this in the notification

Leave Type: $CurrentActionItem.getAddonFieldCaption('srSubTab_cust_leave_type')

FYI,
Action Item - Leave Type
Entity Type - Action Item
Field Caption - Leave Type
Field Type - List
DB Field Name - srSubTab_cust_leave_type

Display in List
import com.ilient.util.*;
try
{
int num = new Integer(rs.getString("srSubTab_cust_leave_type")).intValue();
CustValues values = loginBean.getCustValuesForCustomColumn("srSubTab_cust_leave_type");
return values.getCaption(num);
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
return ex.getMessage();
}

import com.ilient.server.*;
import com.ilient.util.*;
import com.ilient.combobox.*

Display in Form
String key ="0";
def CustomColumn31srSubTab = "CustomColumn31srSubTab";
Integer fieldKey = obj.getAddonFieldValue("CustomColumn31srSubTab");
if(fieldKey != null)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul. 21, 2015 09:46 PM

SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi,

I have just tested this myself and it appears like it indeed gives only the information about the field itself and not its content. I'm opening a bug on this topic and will update here once there is a bug number.

Thanks for the feedback,
Danny

The bug number is #18186 and I have created the thread for it here.

Thanks again,
Danny

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul. 28, 2015 06:53 AM

Rod
SysAider

Can you help me on this.

I like to add the Approved details from the Action List in a second workflow tab.

How do I get this? I tried $CurrentActionItem.getApproved() but it just returns 0.

I hope you can help me on this.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Rod

Hi Rod,

I just tested this and 0 means no selection was made, and Y and N respectively Yes and No.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Hello,

How can I include the Name of the Action Item which generated the notification?

For example, if the action item that was just activated is "Online Status" and I want the beginning of the email body to say "Your action is required in the Online Status step of the Software Change Workflow for SR#xxxx".

How can I edit the PDF which can be attached? This feature is excellent, however we really need to remove the messages tab from the PDF as it's unnecessary. It would also be nice to add some page breaks, edit exactly what is/is not displayed, etc.

Is there a way to add the PDF attachment feature to the regular service record notifications?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

I believe this will require a feature request. You can open one in the Feature Requests forum with all the information on how you would expect this feature to function.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

to send the user who is authorizing a flow to call the code is used: $ Assigned_to_sub, but the user brings me with everything and domain, how can I do to bring the name and surname as in these $ {ReqUser.FirstName} $ {ReqUser.LastName}
SysAider

Can you support me with that doubt
SysAider

Hello,

Do you know the Relational List Tag ID for Workflow Notifications?

The regular list Tag ID does not work: $AccountObj.getCustValues('DB FIELD NAME',$resource).getCaption($CurrentActionItem.getAddonFieldValue('INTERNAL ATTRIBUTE NAME'))

Thanks,
Hannah
SysAider

Has anyone had any luck getting a Multi-Select list to work in a notification? I've used the $AccountObj.getCustValues('DB FIELD NAME',$resource).getCaption($CurrentActionItem.getAddonFieldValue('INTERNAL ATTRIBUTE NAME')) syntax but it only returns that text. I have it working for single select lists but am struggling with other kinds. I am seeing my list written to the relevant action item; its just not coming out on the notification.