Survey Introduction

Author

Correct, my bad. You need a valid (non-expired) license for upgrades. In this case though, the upgrade won't fix this specific issue, as described below (but will prevent it from happening in the future).

I have checked this with my colleagues and there was a bug in the Pro edition of SysAid where creation of a new survey question while deleting an old one didn't register the new question in the database, thus creating this error. To fix this, our support team will need to connect to your database -- when you get your support and maintenance license extended.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Hi, after thorough verification I do have support until nov. 2016!

So, service desk helped me and I downloaded the patchs to upgrade, But I was still puzzled by the fact that there should be a way to fix this without mandatory upgrade.
So I deleted all survey questions through the manager portal, then access the DB myself and performed an insert in the survey_questions table and it worked!
Afterwards, in the manager portal I typed the answers and so on.

In the table there is a column called "enable" which need to be set to 1, for the survey question to be able to show up for users.
Finally, a user tried and it worked!!!!

Thanks a lot Danny, you helped me a lot and actually gave the database solution idea, and no worries, I will upgrade!
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi sysadming,

Glad to hear it's sorted. Just please note that modifying the database directly by yourself is against our End-User License Agreement and can terminate our support services for your account. Please contact our support team for these operations next time.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

oops. ok. will do, next time.
Super SysAider

Can I créate and send a survey to a focus group and also have different questions to different focus groups?

Hi leonel.unicomer,

SysAid does not currently support separate surveys by usergroups. If you're interested in this feature, please create a topic in the Feature Requests forum, where other customers will be able to vote on it.

Cheers,
Danny

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar. 16, 2016 01:04 PM

Super SysAider

thanks Danny for your answer,
I will post my request,
SysAider

Is there any other way to make enduser mandatory to fillout the survey. My enduser dont take the time to fill them out when sent to email.Is there way to block them if they dont fill the survey a limited

Hi sherman13,

There is no such option at the moment, but you can set escalation rules to remind the users of the unfilled survey. As for additional methods, I guess it would be possible to customize a solution for you with our Professional Services team. Please contact your account manager to discuss this if you're interested.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Thank you
SysAider

Is there anyway to balance ticket so all technical personal reciver the same amount

Yes. Please go to Tools > Groups, select the admin group you wish to apply this for, scroll down and check the "Enable automatic dispatch of service records" checkbox.

This is the description of this feature:
Enable automatic dispatch of service records
Check this option if you would like to enable round-robin assignment to admins in this group.

This means that when an SR is created and assigned to this group without a specific "Assigned To" admin, SysAid assigns the SR to the admin in this group who is assigned to the least amount of SRs. If there are multiple admins with the fewest number of SRs, then the system assigns new SRs alphabetically.
Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Thank you
SysAider

The satisfaction survey show below is exactly the sort of thing Id like to use. Does SysAid have a template for this that I can simply load up into our system?

Hi John,

Can you clarify what exactly are you referring to?

Thanks,
Danny