Company Select in Analytics Matrix

Author

Hi,

We used to be able to select the company as one of the options when viewing the matrix. For some reason we no longer have this option. Is this a system wide change or is it just affecting us, We found it really useful to see how many tickets we had by company. Is there a way i can this feature back?

TIA
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi Stanway,

Can you let me know what was the last version you have seen this feature in?
Also, I'm assuming using the advanced filter won't work for this?

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

I'm not sure of the last version number as we're on the cloud hosted system and therefore all updates are automatic. The advanced filter does work, but to get a breakdown by company i need to do a filter for each company and write the figures down!

We are currently on v17.1.15 b29.

Thanks

I tried to go back in versions to see if I can find what you're talking about, but unfortunately couldn't find it, at leas not in version 15. I can move this thread to the Feature Requests forum if you'd like. Let me know.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

It would be good to be able to use the matrix for that again.

It's very useful to be able to see the open SR's for each company and who they are assigned to.

Is there another easy way of running this? The best feature of the Matrix is being able to click on a number and see the actual SR's that make up the figures.

Thanks

Hi Stanway,

It might be possible, but using our Professional Services team for the configuration. If you're interested, please contact your account manager.

Alternatively I will move this to the Feature Requests forum. Please let me know.

Cheers,
Danny