Custom fields missing from report

Author
Super SysAider

Afternoon,

I need to make a report that includes SR fields and Action Item fields from a request.

The action item fields and some SR fields are NEW and were created with the Customize > Fields customization (SR and Action Item). The fields are all ready and I am now testing data being pulled into reports.

However, if I create a SR report I cannot see any action item fields to select. I can however pull in my new SR fields. So I thought I would try and create an Action Item Report. I cannot see any of my new AI fields in here either.

Should these be available for me to report on?

My report needs just one line for each SR so I am not sure if I can even do that with a Action Item report?

Thanks for your help.
Karen
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi Karen,

This is a bug #22143, and its forum thread and a workaround can be found here. I also suggest contacting your account manager to add your name to the weight of this bug.

Thanks,
Danny
KDT
Super SysAider

Thanks Danny I will use the custom fields for now.

If I create an action item report how can I limit the rows so that there is only one row per service record. At the moment there is one row for each action. I just need a report with one line per SR which lists SR fields and all the custom action fields.

Thanks
Karen
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

I don't believe this is possible in this report - it will go by the action items themselves. Perhaps additional customization will be required. You can create it yourself using JasperReports as described in this video, or contact your account manager to check for more info with our Professional Services team.

Cheers,
Danny