e-mail scrambled when end user replies trough e-mail

Author

There is this strange thing happening in the messages tab if the user responded trough the mail. The whole mail lay-out is scrambled.

Here is an example of an e-mail

The other e-mails do show fine in the message tab - it only happens when a user replies to a ticket trough mail. Any idea why this happens?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan. 09, 2018 05:29 AM

SysAid Community Manager Product Team

Does this happen with all user replies through email? Perhaps something in their mailing software scrambles it for some reason?
Elite SysAider

Danny Tashiev wrote:Does this happen with all user replies through email? Perhaps something in their mailing software scrambles it for some reason?

As far as we can see now yes. I can try tomorrow if it also happens in our other service desk. If it does not happen there it probably is not the software. One thing that is certain that the reply e-mails are not scrambled in the import mailbox. I let you know tomorrow if it does the same in the other SD. We use Outlook 2016 btw.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan. 09, 2018 12:17 PM

Elite SysAider

I tested it with the other service desk and the mails are not scrambled there. So that does mean the problem is probably in SysAid. Also because the mails are not scrambled before they are imported. Any idea what we can do about this?
SysAid Community Manager Product Team

Never seen such an issue before, you sure did marry with strange problems as you've said I suggest checking this with support as well. Please let me know how it was resolved afterwards!
Elite SysAider

Danny Tashiev wrote:Never seen such an issue before, you sure did marry with strange problems as you've said I suggest checking this with support as well. Please let me know how it was resolved afterwards!

Yes haha that me haha - and it is pretty sucky that it happens right when we did go live. But I'll contact support thx!