Subject of Notification Help

Author

Am trying to customize what the subject says if the resulting SR assigned to a particular group.

#if(${Status}=="New" ) && ${AssignedGroup}=="PAIGE”) Please Contact paige #elseif( ${Status}=="New" )New Service Record #${ID} - ${Title} #elseif( ${Status}=="Closed" )SR ${Title} #$ID Has Been Closed #else Service Record #${ID} Update - ${Title}#end

So if assigned group is PAIGE and status is new i want the subject to read only "Please Contact paige".

The above works, but in the subject I'm also getting a bit of extra string.

&& PAIGE=="PAIGE”) Please Contact paige

see attached screenshot.

what am I doing wrong?
SysAider

Hi Paul,
you have a different quote symbol at the end of the word PAIGE - "PAIGE. Velocity fails on it. Also, please check parentheses - I think you have some that are not needed. And you missed curly brackets near ID in the "closed" section - SR ${Title} #$ID - should be ${ID}, same as you used in other clauses.

Please try the following code:

#if(${Status}=="New" && ${AssignedGroup}=="PAIGE") Please Contact paige #elseif ( ${Status}=="New") New Service Record #${ID} - ${Title} #elseif( ${Status}=="Closed") SR ${Title} #${ID} Has Been Closed #else Service Record #${ID} Update - ${Title} #end

Regards,
Slava
Elite SysAider

ah, that did it.

completely missed that.

Thanks Slava!
SysAider

my pleasure