Security Questions Wiped Out After v18 Upgrade

Author

We just upgraded to version 18 on premise and I noticed that the security questions are all gone in the Password Services area in the settings of SysAid. I then checked to see if I could go to the Self-Service Portal to change my security questions and answers, when I realized that the drop down for the questions is completely blank and the answers text box are blank. I tested with an end user and the same thing happened to them. They had previously selected questions and answers and now they're all gone... Can anyone provide assistance?
SysAider

If anyone else experiences this issue, it was a bug after updating to version 18 which support had to make changes to our SysAid database to fix the issue.
It's unfortunate that customers are not notified of such things via email communication or release notes. After submitting the ticket, I received an email communication from someone who knew exactly the cause of it. Which leads me to think that SysAid is aware of that bug and is why I think they do a bad job of keeping customers in the know about issues. I specifically waited a long while to update to version 18 from 17 in hopes that any bugs would be worked out and a patch be released.
SysAider

Same issue here. Luckily the answers are still retained. I'll log a ticket to apply the fix to the database for it to be visible again.