Work the way you want with more space in your SR form - FR#35141 - 19.3.10

Author

The top panel in the SR form allows you to affix some of your more important, high level fields, at the top of the form side-by-side. This can reduce the need for scrolling within the SR.

But sometimes you may want even more space in your SR form. That can be arranged.

Now the Top panel is collapsable so you can create more space in the SR form to even further reduce the need for scrolling with just one click. And if you want a quick reminder about the SR’s category, request user, or other top panel info, just click it again to expand it back to its original display.

For more information about using the SR form, please see our online help.
Elite SysAider

does this remember the setting or is done on an SR by SR basis?
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi Paul,

It is done on an SR by SR basis, since the top panel is designed to be filled with the fields used the most.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

hi

We're still using SysAid version v9.1.02 b71, so tell me how do I remove or add new administrators?

Regards

NGK
SysAider

Hi,

We have 19.3.12 and yet do not have this functionality - do we have to request it?

TIA

Andy C

@Given: Do you wish to buy new admins, or create new users? If the first, please contact our sales team. If the second, you can check this information in your Online Help.

@Andy: It should be readily available. Can you take a screenshot of your SR form?
SysAider

See attached.

Seems like your Top Panel is not visible at all. Can you click on Design Form, select tab - Top Panel, and check whether there are any fields in "Visible fields"?
SysAider

We did check there - see attached.

EDIT - correct view of Design form attached (with drop-down)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul. 22, 2019 10:58 AM

Hi Andy,

We're investigating this, thanks. I'll update you with the results.

Cheers,
Danny
Super SysAider

The Top Panel is Great new feature, but I have a couple of questions.

Can the top Panel show 4 rows of fields, seems like 3 is the limit when I try.

Can the top Panel display 4 fields next to each other ? again seems like 3 is limit.

Also is there a way to change the spacing between field rows ? Our forms seem to have a lot of space in them causing us to scroll more.

Thanks
Steven

Hi Steven,

We're in the process of improving all the items you've mentioned More information will be provided when ready.

Cheers