SysAid 19 On-Prem release rollout!

Author

Hey guys,

We tested and re-tested the on-premises environment ... and now, we’re super excited to report that we’re going live with SysAid 19 On-Prem, which includes the brand-new user interface (UI), among many other new and cool highlights.

As you probably already heard, the refreshed UI has some outstanding new functionality that our Cloud customers have been raving about for the past two months.
For a quick overview of what’s new in the UI, check out this 4-minute video.

This time, we will be rolling out in multiple batches throughout the next 2 weeks. If you’re an On-Prem customer, you’ll receive an email with the download link during this period.

However, if you're a community user and see this post, you can download the update right away!
You can download the update, and also see the full list of all the other new features here.

Enjoy your new release!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Dec. 02, 2019 06:12 AM

SysAider

Danny:

Good morning. I have seen that the patch for upgrade to version 19.2 is available.

However, I see that only the patches for upgrade x86 and upgrade x64 are listed.

Do you know if the Free version will be discontinued?

Greetings.

Andrew
Super SysAider

Why is the on premises release 19.2.3 and not 19.3.1?
SysAider

Hello,

We're running v18.1.54 b3 . Has anyone upgraded to the latest 19.X version?

I don't want to be the first

Thanks

-Kevin
SysAider

Will there be a patch for the Free edition?

SysAider

Will there be an update of the free on premise version?
SysAider

I repeat my query. Will there be an update of the free on premise version?
Super SysAider

They are running 19.3.40 on the cloud now from what I have read. People still have complaints about this release and would like to go back to the previous version (not just the past/last release, but version as in 18.X). I'm not feeling very comfortable quite yet upgrading to version 19 (on-premise) no matter the release which is currently 19.2.3. I'm going to keep reading, but if they don't release the same version of 19.X to on-premise users what can we expect? Guess we on-premise users will just have to write up ticket after ticket after ticket and deal with SysAid tech support...

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug. 26, 2019 12:19 PM

SysAider

Do you know if the Free version on premise will be discontinued?
SysAider

¿Que pasó?.

¿La versión free no tendrá mas parches para upgrade a 19.2?.

Si pruebo descargar el instalador completo para la versión free solo está disponible la versión 18.1.54.

Andrés
SysAider

What happened?.

The free version will not have more patches to upgrade to 19.2 ?.

If I try to download the full installer for the free version, only version 18.1.54 is available.

Andrew
SysAider

Has anyone tested out the on-prem version? I would hate to be the first and have issues.
Elite SysAider

We've tested the on-premise on several different environments. In the most of cases everything run well - keeping in mind the common practices: upgrade a test environment, run tests, configure new features, check customisations, etc.

Respect to previous upgrades, take time to review your service record forms: the new U.I. offers you the chance to ask "Are forms displaying the information in the best way?", "What are the main, always-visible details of a service record?" . It's the right moment to assess if how you work can be improved.
SysAider

What happened?.

The free version will not have more patches to upgrade to 19.2 ?.

If I try to download the full installer for the free version, only version 18.1.54 is available.

Andrew
SysAider

Major problems here after upgrade.

LDAP Import stopped working correctly (super slow)
Screen layouts in SR screens not correct

I regret upgrading