Templates not appearing in Self-Service Portal (but they do in End-User Portal)

Author

I recently upgraded to Ver.19 of the On Premise SysAid system and I have noticed an issue with Templates in the Self-Service Portal in that they are not appearing in the Template Drop Down. I do not believe this was an issue before the update to V.19 as I had several users submit tickets using a template that I made just for them. If I switch back to the End-User Portal then the Templates appear fine.

Any ideas? I have double checked that they are all visible to the correct users and groups.
SysAider

Any solution or is it a bug?
SysAider

I have the same issue, this occurred following the most recent chrome update. Is there a permanent fix for this?
SysAid Wiz

Hi guys,

Have you checked whether the option "Visible for end users" is activated in the settings -> Service Desk Templates -> in the Template?

You should also check the authorizations in the categories which end users have access and which template is assigned to the category for incident requests, changes or problems.

best
Karlson

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep. 13, 2021 10:04 AM

SysAider

It looks like this may have been resolved in the upgrade to v20. I turned on the SSP and logged into it and the Templates are showing up fine now.