Free Release 6.0 Webinar Recording now available

Author
SysAid Marketing

We reached a new SysAid Webinar record!

Almost 1000 SysAiders from all around the world joined us for our Introduction to Release 6.0 Webinar, held last Tuesday March 24th, 2009.

The level of involvement was so impressive, we even extended the final Q&A session by an extra hour to cover the many interesting and relevant questions raised by our SysAiders!

During the session, our SysAid experts covered a wide range of Release 6.0's cutting-edge new features, including Network Discovery SNMP, LDAP refreshes and Helpdesk enhancements, as well as demonstrated some of the ways they will help you maximize your SysAid added-value and ROI.

If you missed last Tuesday's session, you can still access this unique learning experience by registering for our free online Webinar recording.

Ready to try out the new SysAid 6.0 Beta? Join our SysAid Pathfinder Program for immediate access to the new Beta Release.

For the latest Release 6.0 Beta news and updates, visit our Beta Issues Community Forum.

Stay tuned for more Release 6.0 Webinars coming up this April!
SysAid Wiz

Is the recording also has schedule or is it an on demand thing ?
The form doesn't seem to work ?

Or did I miss something ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar. 30, 2009 11:28 PM

SysAid Wiz

the form did nothing for me either, then i found that i had already been emailed the link. if it doesn't get fixed today, pm me and i'll send you the link
Sue
SysAid Marketing

Thanks for the heads up on the form!

The issue has now been fixed.

Just a note to clarify:

Participants who registered in the past to the Introduction to Release 6.0 Webinar will not need to register again, as they should already have received an email with the link.

New registrants (who did not register for or attend the Introduction to Release 6.0 Webinar) will need to register for access to the recording using the online Webinar recording form.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar. 31, 2009 03:09 AM

Lev
SysAid Mod

I got "Video not found" message.
SysAid VP Customer Success

Lev,

Do you mind sending me a private message with the source of the html page and a screenshot of the error?

Thanks,
Joseph
SysAid Wiz

It works for me now... thanks for the quick fix.
Oh I wish I attend the online one... but I always got the time wrong..

Quick list could be useful but potentially more confusing. Need to sleep on it more...

The snmp thing is cool. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

I don't know about the "more" on the list. To me long list means something's wrong... I don't accomodate it... I reorganize it.

The customized report rocks ! Hope the tab customizing don't have too many "tell-me-what-you-want" fields on it so it stay true to the customizing spirit.

The dashboard view is useless to me. I need more charts not views ! But letting more admin view the dashboard is great.

Most grateful for the intranet integration thing. Happy users make happy support guys. Mua hah ah ahah ah ah ah ahahahahahaaa

The gant chart invasion to SR is fanbloodytastic ! All project oversight also a wish come true !

A bit confused cause the change mgmt is not what I had in mind. But it's definitely hit the mark closer than the cmdb for me.

Three thumbs up !!!
Would be four but I need one leg to stand...
*slight bow smile*
Lev
SysAid Mod

Joseph

The problem was on my side.

Sorry and thnks
SysAid Wiz

Obelix, would you mind adding what you were expecting with change management to the topic https://www.sysaid.com/Sysforums/posts/list/1699.page as Oded has been very receptive listening to what we as users are after from the module, because it seems quite a few of us would like it to operate differently from the way that it does currently.
SysAid Wiz

Techguy... on my way to that link.
Thanks for the tips.