Gamers? - Off topic

 
Author
Message
SysAid Wiz
2449
 
Like we are not spending enough time near the computer as the IT guys, some of us also play Video games

What is your favorite game?
Played an interesting game recently?
How many hours you play per week?

Pushing IT forward
SysAid Wiz
915
 
Soul calibur III
-----------------
Great story great 3D. Far more superior than the legendary tekken. Extra love this one cause you can dress up your characters. I stripped all the female characters.
What ?
So they can move faster to kick all the muscular male character !
*my dog ate my homework kinda shriek*

Marvel : Raise of the imperfects
-------------------------------------
Cool fighting arena and the ability to throw things at each other.

They are old cause the PS2 has broken down long time ago...
*sigh*
Elite SysAider
244
 
Hi there,

I couldn't resist and so I'll reply...

Haim wrote:What is your favorite game?

Don't blame me but Super Mario Kart WII is quite funny - I love this game And beside - I am absolutely untalented on racing games like Gran Tourismo or such a stuff. SMK is just for FUN issues (You won't believe how funny a systems administrator is looking wiggling around with a plastic steering wheel). And don't forget the party aspect... 4 players, the same time - WITHOUT LAN LAGS

Haim wrote:Played an interesting game recently?

YES! Fallout 3 is an absolute masterpiece (although it almost took my MacBook PRO to its limits - must be a Vista issue ) Con - Single player game...

Haim wrote:How many hours you play per week?

Depends... from 0 (really!) to 20 (Fallout 3 phase ) In the summertime usually less due to my other non computer related activities.

Have Fun!
SysAid Wiz
2449
 
EbroIN wrote:Hi there,

Haim wrote:Played an interesting game recently?

YES! Fallout 3 is an absolute masterpiece (although it almost took my MacBook PRO to its limits - must be a Vista issue ) Con - Single player game...


I agree, fallout 3 was indeed an amazing experience, even though it was a single player game, do you play on line a lot?

I'm a World of Warcraft player and I'm playing it on and off for the last four years, it's an amazing game, both if you like the social experience or if you like competing with other people (PvP)

What about the rest? are you only playing with flash games?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun. 04, 2009 06:06 AM

Pushing IT forward
SysAid CEO
121
 
EbroIN wrote:
Don't blame me but Super Mario Kart WII is quite funny - I love this game


That's my favorite too - hope to catch you online in the future.
I'm also a big fan of Wii Fifa 2009.
SysAider
6
 
@HAIM
I'm a World of Warcraft player and I'm playing it on and off for the last four years, it's an amazing game, both if you like the social experience or if you like competing with other people (PvP)


And do ya play horde or ally? lol or bor

Is my favorite game at this moment too, only the leveling does take ages, also fable II looks really good on x-box

SysAid Wiz
2449
 
I play an ally at the moment, although i have a few horde characters as well.

The leveling does take a long time, but it's getting much better past level 60.

I played fable 1, might play fable 2 when it will be released to PC
Pushing IT forward
Super SysAider
57
 
I've been readin this thread. First of all I must agree about Fallout 3. I really liked that one and up until now i try to finish all the remaining quests there, including the 3 expansions. Feels kinda disapointing when you finish the game while you still have a bunch of quests on the map.

Second, I have an alliance, lvl 80 paladin in WoW, and not even Haim with his warlock can take me in a duel!


Anyone here plays Call of Duty multiplayer? I can't wait for Modern Warfare 2 in october! Thats my number one anticipation at the moment.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun. 04, 2009 07:43 AM

SysAid Wiz
2449
 
Tzvika wrote:
Second, I have an alliance, lvl 80 paladin in WoW, and not even Haim can take me in a duel!



Yeah, since you keep running away every time i want to duel you

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun. 04, 2009 07:43 AM

Pushing IT forward
Super SysAider
57
 
Haim wrote:
Tzvika wrote:
Second, I have an alliance, lvl 80 paladin in WoW, and not even Haim can take me in a duel!



Like you winning a duel against me ever going to happen...


I'm not running, i'm just umm... busy!
I'm the most WACK eva in Azeroth!

*fixed by Haim, the community admin?

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Jun. 04, 2009 07:55 AM

SysAider
6
 
I'm a Linux user at home and so not many commercial games work without issues and I hate issues, I'm currently in the process of building a windows machine for some of my gaming needs, but in the meantime I play Urban Terror *A LOT* it's cross platform but works beautifully in Linux.

My game playing dynamics are FPS games mostly, then Strategy Games (think RailRoad Tycoon 2), then Strategy Games like C & C (Warzone 2100 works in Linux), and then just throw away games like Flash games and such.

Dino.
SysAider
18
 
I got sent this link last week from a former co-worker.

Be advised, the content may not be suitable for those easily offended.

If they submitted a Helpdesk request, perhaps this wouldn't have happened...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8_Kfjo3VjU
Super SysAider
57
 
DanDevoe wrote:I got sent this link last week from a former co-worker.

Be advised, the content may not be suitable for those easily offended.

If they submitted a Helpdesk request, perhaps this wouldn't have happened...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8_Kfjo3VjU


lol, i love this one, they also have another video:
https://www.thewebsiteisdown.com/
Super SysAider
65
 
HALO 3 on X-Box live for me. Maybe 10 hrs a week

With 2 young kids, I don't have time for games that require a learning curve or a large time investment. So FPS's are perfect for me.

Loved BIOSHOCK, currently demo'ing call of duty world at war too.

scum
Super SysAider
57
 
scumgrief wrote:HALO 3 on X-Box live for me. Maybe 10 hrs a week

With 2 young kids, I don't have time for games that require a learning curve or a large time investment. So FPS's are perfect for me.

Loved BIOSHOCK, currently demo'ing call of duty world at war too.

scum


I'm undisputed COD champion in my hood! All Call of Duty games.