Customisation Project Idea: If SysAid Agree...

Author

Morning All!

I have been thinking for sone time of rebranding the whole of SysAid to fit in with the company branding and changing the entire colourscheme etc. This is - of course - only if SysAid agree this is with in my license. I was thinking if i am allowed to continue with this, then I could provide a blog/diary on the forums to get advice, show people what is possible, and overall inspire people to be creative with SysAid to allow it to fit best into YOUR organisation. So hopefully the first reply to this thread will be from SysAid giving me the go-ahead to begin the project, and from then on this thread will become my blog, with screens and updates on where I am with the project!

Anyone with questions, ideas, suggestions please feel free to post on here or PM me! Let's hope this starts something!

Mike

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul. 09, 2009 11:47 AM

When the going gets tough, the tough get SysAid
Elite SysAider

While I do really like the SysAid appearance, I support the idea of a templating system to be able to offer user-created templates to share among the sysaid community. I feel this idea would greatly improve our options of integration into our respective organizations. Good idea!
The monkey cometh
SysAider

Im very interested in this. I have a situation where the logo upload feature alone is not enough of a customization. Our logo has colors that clash with the default color scheme. I hear older versions had the ability to change the colors, but this was removed when a more modern look was applied. I hope SysAid will bring this feature back!
> SELECT * FROM Users WHERE Clue > 0
0 Rows Returned.
SysAid Wiz

there is a "at-your-own-risk" method for customising the template

Check this thread out to give your sysaid a blue theme makeover https://www.sysaid.com/Sysforums/posts/list/1963.page
SysAider

techguy wrote:there is a "at-your-own-risk" method for customising the template

Check this thread out to give your sysaid a blue theme makeover https://www.sysaid.com/Sysforums/posts/list/1963.page

Awesome, Thanks!!!
> SELECT * FROM Users WHERE Clue > 0
0 Rows Returned.
SysAider

I have already started to do just this,

So far its just changing all the colors to our company standard (yellow pantone 123c). I am just starting work on the drop down menu's and icon background colors to blend it all together.
SysAider

I like the idea of using default templates. I have seen that the Green/Black is very techy and not well accepted at the user base. Something blue/white on the EUP would greatly help bring acceptance.
Rob Stephens
Director of Information Services
RCC Western Stores, Inc.
SysAider

Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but seriously, nothing has been done in this regard?
SysAid Wiz

Mark Hamilton wrote:Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but seriously, nothing has been done in this regard?

Sorry, no. I have raised this point on many an occasion, but as of yet no progress. I may update my post soon with a v9 compatible css theme.