SysAid service in very unprofessional

Author

Hi Shariyaz,

We need to setup a call for Monday with a Technician on your side and one of our R&D Technicians.

We need to get a deeper look into the issue and so we can advise on a real time frame for the resolution.

Please let us know what time you would like the call on Monday.
SysAid VP Marketing

Hi Shariyaz,

We have no issue with you raising a complaint, but you need to do so in an appropriate manner. A public forum is not the place to vent frustration and anger at a specific individual. You are welcome to contact myself, or any other member of the management team directly if you ever feel the need to make an official complaint against a SysAid employee, customer or any other person.

Regarding the project, please see Slava's correspondence above.

Kind regards,

Sophie
SysAider

Hi Sophine,

There is no anger toward any one , I was just expressing the truth.

You can review the con call and get to know more details. anyway I have complain.

I value transparency and right now SysAid has disappointed us by lagging the project with so many excuses for 103 days. I was very patent with SysAid but I can not say so regarding your account manager.

The only problem here is that you over promises and under deliver.

SysAid Fix the bugs and lets move on.

SA
SysAider

Slava wrote:Hi Shariyaz,

We need to setup a call for Monday with a Technician on your side and one of our R&D Technicians.

We need to get a deeper look into the issue and so we can advise on a real time frame for the resolution.

Please let us know what time you would like the call on Monday.

Hi Slava,

Why on Monday ? As per the agreement with the account manager this should have done today.

I want it done by tomorrow, Please. Already the project is lagging 103 days I don't want to make it 107 by setting it up on Monday.

SA
SysAid R&D

Hi Shariyaz,

we want to schedule a call with you and the R&D tech. R&D are going to be available on Monday, 10:00 - 17:00 IST. Please choose a time and we will contact you then.

Regards,
Slava
SysAider

Hi Slava,

I will schedule a call with the Attune middle ware developer on Monday at 1.00 pm Sri Lanka time (GMT+5:30).

retarding this matter send me a official email to shariyaz.a@gennexteam.lk

So I can officially allocate the developer.

Please clear out all of the doughs.

Best Wishes,
Shariyaz
SysAider

Hi Slava,

Now it is 1.00 pm Sri Lanka time (GMT+5:30) ans as you requested Attune middleware developer is waiting for the R&D teams call.

Please clear out all of the doughs. I have provided the contact details ( email and mobile number ) to contact him by email.

Best Wishes,
Shariyaz