Integration Exchange

Author

Is it possible to sync with BPOS owa ? thru https://red001.mail.microsoftonline.com ?

there i only pass two args which are e-mail and password. putting only these on sysaid 8.005 is not possible.

so, is it possible or not yet?

regards,
mazine
SysAider

so ? nobody ?
SysAider

@atxbr I don't believe that you have with BPOS the level of management required to setup a management user (sysaidsync) to enable calendar synchronization. I could be wrong though.
SysAider

Configuring a user on Exchange 2010 for synchronization with SysAid

1. Create a new User Mailbox (ie: SysAidSync)

2. Go in Active Directory and make this new user member of the Organization Management group.
(This group is inside the Microsoft Exchange Security Groups OU)

3. Give Full Mailbox Access Permission to each admin that wants to sync their calendar.

From the Exchange Management Console, go in Recipient Configuration -> Mailbox, right click on your admin mailbox and click on Manage Full Access Permission... and add your SysAidSync to the list.

@SysAid Staff. Please feel free to copy this into the main post as it would save many of us a lot of time!
Elite SysAider

jfgingras wrote:
"exchange configuration"

Now this is some good information, thanks!
This month we will start with Exchange 2010 so good to know this.
SysAider

Hi,

We are using Office365 and have been for sometime now, when will the calendar integration be able to work with Microsoft's cloud service Office 365?

Chris