SysAid Chat: Real-Time, Real Results

Author

As we approach the end of 2009, I think of what a tremendous year this has been here at SysAid. We've launched two major releases - first SysAid 6.0, and most recently SysAid 6.5 - and earlier this year, we released an entirely new product, SysAid CSS for customer service management. We've conducted several successful rounds of the SysAid Certification Program; we've hosted webinars with thousands of SysAiders in attendance; our growing customer base has reached the 55,000 mark. If these developments are any indicator of what's to come in future, then I truly look forward to 2010!

In preparation for the new year, this month is the time to learn how you can get the most out of the many features and two brand-new modules of our latest release, SysAid 6.5. As I mentioned previously, one of the most impressive features included in SysAid 6.5 is the new SysAid Chat module. SysAid Chat is completely integrated with the rest of SysAid, and it allows you to maximize all of SysAid's efficient helpdesk processes while providing your end-users with the individual and personalized attention they need.

This December, we're happy to provide you with resources that will help you maximize the new capabilities of SysAid Chat. On December 8, you'll be able to participate in another free live webinar, this time dedicated exclusively to the new SysAid Chat module. It's totally free and space is limited, so register now! To get an introduction to SysAid Chat, you can also check out this month's SysAid Chat Product Tutorial.

Last but not least, I want to congratulate the record number of SysAiders that are now participating in the SysAid Certification Program! With a special emphasis on the new tools included in SysAid 6.5, this course is essential to gaining the skills necessary for true IT success.

To see what else is going on at SysAid this month, check out the SysAid December Newsletter.

Enjoy the holidays have a happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Israel Lifshitz