Supplier List

Author

Assets

Asset Management

Supplier List

This page allows you to keep a record of all of your suppliers. By recording all of your suppliers in SysAid, it's easier to follow up on software/hardware issues, or to receive additional information about equipment you've purchased.

Suppliers who are added here appear in the Supplier list that appears in various locations throughout SysAid.

For general instructions for using list pages in SysAid, please go here.

Creating and modifying CIs

Click Add New Supplier to create a new supplier. Click on the row of an existing supplier to edit it. For more information about creating and editing suppliers, please go here.

List Actions

There are a number of actions you can perform on your list using the actions list. To open the actions list, select one or more list entries using the tickboxes at the left end of each row. This opens the actions list:

Delete
Delete the selected suppliers.
Print
Export the selected suppliers to .pdf. You can then easily print them.
Export
Export the selected suppliers to CSV. You can then print them, or use the data for further calculations.
SysAider

II see you can do a bulk export to a CSV , can I do a bulk import
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi Greg,

Currently this functionality is not available, but it's an open feature request #605, and you can follow the main forum topic for this here. It is currently under development.

Edit: The FR number is actually #18136.

Cheers,
Danny

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep. 08, 2016 09:31 AM

Elite SysAider

Dear Danny,

I followed up the link you posted and it is about the import of the category list. Are you sure the Supplier List is also being considered for the implementation of its importing feature??

If so, please send the link so I can add my vote.

Have a great day!
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hey guys,

Seems like my previous post has been a mistake Sorry about that. The FR in question is #18136 and there doesn't appear to be an existing forum thread for it. You can create one yourself in the Feature Requests forum so other SysAiders would be able to vote on it. I also recommend contacting your account manager to check the status of this feature request.

Cheers,
Danny