Survey Introduction

Author

Settings

Customize

Survey

Survey Introduction

SysAid gives you many tools to objectively measure your helpdesk and IT performance. Due dates, timers, reports, and more allow you to keep a close eye on the level of service you provide to make sure that it always is of the highest standard. However, almost all methods of tracking performance are from the perspective of an administrator, which brings up the very important question: What do the end users think?

SysAid Survey

The SysAid survey provides you an easy-to-use tool for collecting feedback from your users and analyzing your performance through their eyes. Your response times might be good and your infrastructure well maintained, but are your users really satisfied? Now you can find out. Once you've enabled the survey (under Settings > Service Desk > General), any ticket you close will send a survey link to the associated end user so that they can give you feedback. The best part is that your users will feel you're listening to them.

Whenever you close a service record, your end user will receive an email notification that includes a link to the satisfaction survey:

When end users click the link, they reach your satisfaction survey form:

Survey results can be viewed under Analytics > Overview > Reports. The three "Satisfaction Level" reports under Help Desk > Service Quality show you survey results.

SysAid Basic edition allows you to include 1 question in your survey, and SysAid Full Edition allows you to add as many questions as you see fit. Go ahead and set up your survey now. You might be surprised by the feedback your users give you!

SysAider

ops forget my first question, it only works on enterprise.
SysAid Customer Success Manager

Hi EdBerth,

Indeed, multiple question in the survey is only available in the SysAid Enterprise edition.
Best Regards,
Itay
Elite SysAider

Hello,

i have just a question where do we see the answer of the survey
Super SysAider

#NCFR

You pull this information from the "Analyzer": Help Desk -> Service Quality -> Statisfaction by xxxx

Here you should remember to tick the "Show comment details" box.
SysAider

Where do you edit the survey questions at?
SysAid Technical Writer

Hi Robin,

Survey questions can be editing by clicking on Survey from the main SysAid menu and then clicking on the survey question you would like to edit. In Pro edition, there is only one question.
SysAider

Hello everyone!

We have SysAid Pro 9.1 and I setted up one survey question and configure for users to get the link upon closed service request, but users keep getting this message when they Access the link:

Security Indication

No enabled question with relevant answers to display.

What am I missing?
thanks in advance!
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi sysadming,

Can you post a screenshot to the service request survey list, as well as the page for the question?

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Danny Tashiev wrote:Hi sysadming,

Can you post a screenshot to the service request survey list, as well as the page for the question?

Cheers,
Danny

Hi Danny,

thanks for the answer.

Here i attach the screenshots...

Thanks. I understand there was a similar issue to this in the past, and would suggest upgrading SysAid to the latest version and checking if the problem resolves.

Please follow the upgrade guide at SysAid Help > SysAid Upgrade Guide if your choose to do so.

Let me know.

Cheers,
Danny

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb. 29, 2016 04:46 AM

SysAider

Just to be sure, can I upgrade with my current license, or will have to acquire a new license?

Also, can you please explain what the problem is? Like all other features seem to work well, why that one isn't?

Your current license will work, as long as it's not expired.

As for the issue itself -- I see in the system that we have encountered this issue in the past, but I'm unable to find a followup. My assumption is that since version 9 is a pretty old version, this may have been fixed by one of the changes in the newer versions, hence my recommendation to upgrade.

If you're not interested in version upgrade, I'll try to investigate this further with my colleagues, but we generally recommend upgrading to the latest versions to avoid issues that have already been fixed

Let me know.

Cheers,
Danny

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar. 01, 2016 05:08 AM

SysAider

What I figure happened. Even though I have a valid license, to download the patch I need to have a valid support and maintenance account, ours exprired and they are working on a new one but it might take a bit.

So, could you please help us by trying to investigate this further with your colleagues? I´ll appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!