SysAid Third-Party Integrations

Author

Jamie wrote:Will we have to request this the same we have with the other integrations thus far?
Hi Jamie,

This is correct.
Subscribe to this thread to get updates on when TeamViewer integration is out

Cheers,
Danny
SysAid VP Product

avirgili wrote:No DameWare integration?!?!?!?! There were a ton of requests for DameWare integration. How did it fall by the wayside and LogMeIn got in there?

Hi avirgili,
We checked out the possible integration with Dameware Remote control, and unfortunately they don't provide an API similar to other Remote control tools we have integrated with.

They only offer a command line interface with their tool. This can be setup with SysAid and probably other tools, but- 99% of the setup needs to be done on your end : Installing and configuring a third part tool on every technician's machine that will accept a link and convert it to a local command that starts the Dameware software with the target IP.

The setup on SysAid, ends up with creating a simple custom field that contains a dynamic link that has a prefix and the IP of the target machine.

Hope this info helps, if you want to setup this up, contact your account manager and they can coordinate this with our professional services team

SysAider

On the integrations listed on the post from February, I hear many items are still on the roadmap...

Could you please clarify when the integrations with TeamViewer and SAP will become available?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Sylvain
SysAider

I am an Education customer, so is my account categorized as Pro+? I did follow the setup process and properly integrate the Dell AddOn as stated in the directions. I would hope that I could get access to the AddOn fields, as we are 100% Dell desktop/laptop shop.
SysAider

I have installed the Dell integration, and the three new asset fields now show up.

But they're blank for all assets.

How do I get the fields to auto-populate?
SysAider

I also cannot get the Dell Web Service integration to work. I have installed the module, activated and tested. I do not have the option to add the Dell fields when managing an asset.
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hey guys,

To answer your questions:

-TeamViewer integration is available starting today! Let me/our tech support know if you want us to enable it.
-Dell integration: The updated Dell warranty information is automatically populated every time the asset form is saved.
-Education is considered as Full, and Third-Party integrations should work on it without a problem. Please contact our tech support if you experience problems in seeing the fields in Available Fields list.
-SAP: doesn't require an add on - details will be updated on the new integrations page on our website soon. Meanwhile, you can simply upload CSV files exported from SAP and import them into SysAid to create/update users and assets using our regular import functions.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Danny,

Can you send me the info to get the Teamviewer integration working?

Thanks,

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Just sent you a PM

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Hi Danny,

Can I get it too please!

Regards,
SysAider

Hi @ all,

I am interested in TeamViewer Integration. Can I test it?

Regards!

peem wrote:Hi @ all,

I am interested in TeamViewer Integration. Can I test it?

Regards!

Hi,

I'll send you a PM now.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Hi Danny,

We are interested in getting the TeamViewer integration switched on, are you able to send me a pm?

Cheers.
SysAider

Can we get some specific feedback about where jira integration is in the development cycle.

jclark wrote:Can we get some specific feedback about where jira integration is in the development cycle.
Hi jclark,

In order to set up an integration with Jira requires working with our Professional Services team. I suggest contacting your account manager and he/she will provide you with more information on the available options.

Cheers,
Danny