Here's my update on SysAid for BB :
1. Every time the apps starts, the logon screen reverts to mobiledemo.sysaid.com with mobile as username.
2. When viewing the incident list, that's all I can do. I can't select any incident to view its detail. I can only scroll through the list
3. In the search screen, I can type in the 'Full Text Search' and 'Search SR by ID' fields but the 'Search' and 'Search SR by ID' buttons do nothing when I click on them.
4. When creating a new incident, the only category drop down list working is the main category. The sub-category and third level category fields are always empty (beside Please select ...). The 'Change' button for Request user does nothing (like Search). Neither does the Ok, Cancel and Apply buttons. In short, I guess you can say I can't create incident from my BB.
5. In assets, I used to get a blank list now I get 'Request Entity Too Large' on top of the screen and nothing else. I have over 3000 assets stored in SysAid.
I guess it's safe to say the app isn't working very well for me.
I'm at version 1.1.2 of the app.
My Blackberry is a Curve 8330 and my OS is at level 22.214.171.1240.
My SysAid server is at level 7.0.05.
Quick question. Have you tried in with the new Torch? We should be changing our Curves for Torches in the next few weeks (hopefully days).