SysAid Third-Party Integrations

Author

I activated the Dell Integration and tested the connection, saved it. I still cannot see the Dell fields. I am using the Edu Pro so I should have access. Did I miss a step?

Peter
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi Peter,

Have you clicked on "Design form" in an asset, and checked whether the Dell field are present under "Available fields"? If they are, please move them to "Visible fields" and click Save.

Let me know if these fields are not present under Available fields.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

They are not available

Interesting. I'll send you a PM for further investigation.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

Danny

can you check and see if the the Cloud version of Education Pro has the ability to integrate.

thanks
Peter

geekycop wrote:Danny

can you check and see if the the Cloud version of Education Pro has the ability to integrate.

thanks
Peter

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the delay. It appears like Education Pro is not considered a Full edition and therefore doesn't support third-party integrations. I suggest contacting your account manager if you are interested in the integrations.

Thanks,
Danny
SysAider

Has anyone created or know of an integration with a program called QuoteWerks?
SysAider

Has anyone got the SysAid Third-Party Integration working on Linux? We cannot even see the refresh icon on the bottom of the page and we've been working with tech support for weeks. At this point, we are ready to give up.

Hi tc-addis,

Which version of SysAid are you using?
Can you please post a screenshot of how your Settings > Integration > Third-Party Integrations page looks?

Additionally, what is the ticket number you have opened with our support?

Thanks,
Danny
SysAider

Hi Danny,
The ticket # is #1144986 - we have been working with Gary for several weeks. Absolutely nothing shows up on our integration page which I have posted before. I want to know if other SysAiders that run Linux have it working or if it is an issue with Linux only.

I understand that the ticket ended on the suggestion of performing a clean installation of 15.2.05. Have you performed this step, and if so, what were the results?

Thanks,
Danny
SysAider

We already have two SysAid servers installed, the second one being a clean install from a few weeks ago. It will take us over a day to setup a whole new server again so I really want to know if someone else has been successful with this feature in Linux. We have already spent many hours trying to get this working - it shouldn't be this hard. If someone else has it working on Linux, it might point us in the right direction of the problem.
SysAider

MigWell wrote:Has anyone created or know of an integration with a program called QuoteWerks?

Or, conversely, does someone know of a similar quoting and funnel management software that does integrate with SysAid?

Hi MigWell,

There is currently no such system from my knowledge, but you are always welcome to open a feature request for it, or discuss it with your account manager and see what can be done.

Cheers,
Danny
SysAider

I suggest to consider integration of Microsoft Lync - send IM or call to the sysaider.