Description Field Length in HelpDesk view

Author

Something has gone bonkers in our view settings in the Helpdesk screen. (Ticket queue)

The Description field is maximized so it displays the full length of text. This means that the description field takes up so much space that you have to scroll your screen to the right to see the other fields like Assigned to, etc.
This is on a 22 Inch LCD and max resolution.

I don't know what check box I clicked or setting I changed, so I can't set it back to how it was. Prior to last week, the description field only showed part of the description. Now it shows the entire thing, which is annoying.

SysAider

Sounds like the column was resized. In which case I would just resize the column again by clicking and dragging on the top right border of the column (just like Excel).
SysAider

Stan wrote:Sounds like the column was resized. In which case I would just resize the column again by clicking and dragging on the top right border of the column (just like Excel).

I should have listed in my original post that we are on SysAid 7.5 Pro Plus

I tried this prior to posting, but I can not click on the column and resize it. None of the fields have that functionality.
{See attached.} The field lengths are not adjustable by clicking on the vertical divider | and dragging them.

This is not isolated to just my system as multiple techs are complaining that the field lengths changed for no reason.
SysAider

The description field also does not scale if I resize the Browser window.

Most of the Tech's systems are
Windows 7 64-bit SP1

I've also tested this in both IE9 and Firefox 6.0, Chrome, as well as Firefox 7.0
SysAider

I just contacted support about this. I'll post my findings once they contact me
SysAider

Been waiting almost 6 years