Projects & tasks in the calendar? FR#5885

Author

We just started to use the project and tasks section of Sysaid and notice that we can't seem to have any of them (tasks or project) to show up in the sysaid Calendar. We only seem to be able to see Service Requests (which if you ask me, is useless).

Can any point me on how to get our projects and tasks to appear in the sysaid calendar?

thanks,

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar. 22, 2015 10:53 AM

SysAider

Snap!

I just had a moan about this exact issue.

Projects and tasks with time/date entries which DO NOT copy into the Admins calendar???
Why would you not reflect time spent on a project in your calendar? Madness.

Service Request Calendar entries also cannot be edited only deleted? Why?

Let me know if you have had an aswer on this. Although I note no SysAid admins have answered the question on here....
SysAider

Did someone got any response?? Im interested in this too.
Elite SysAider

SA Consultant wrote:Did someone got any response?? Im interested in this too.

Obviously, Sysaid does not care about the project/tasks section of their app and obviously is not a priority.
SysAider

Hi
We'd like to start Project module. But we require to synchronize activities from TASKS to Outlook in exactly the same way as activities from SR.
Now we have estimated cost from Professional Services to modify this (Which IMO should be included) - 1500 $ - not cheap
Thanks !
SysAider

Yes! This is crazy - why would you NOT want to sync project tasks to your calendar?! I had assumed there was something wrong with our installation, not that we would be needing to request such an obvious feature!

SysAid - please get this sorted asap!
SysAider

Hello, I have the project module and it does not appear in the sysaid calendar the tasks assigned to the projects.
why?

Where is there a manual that details the functionality of projects?
How can I make it show the progress of the project based on the estimated time and tasks that have activity performed?
SysAider

Has there ever been any progress on this?
It would be great if we could synchronise with Outlook.
Come on SysAid, tell us how we can persuade you to do it.