My Menu is the menu in the top right corner of SysAid. It shows the logged in adminstrators name and their photo, if they have uploaded one through My Settings. This menu gives administrators access to useful tools and links from within SysAid. Following is a brief description of each sub menu and what it offers.
- My Settings
- This page allows you to input your personal details and preferences, such as display name, chat nickname, language, and your email signature. Click here for more information.
- Online Aid
- This link opens up the Online Aid directly to the help file for the page you are on.
- SysAid Community
- This link provides you with a quick way to log into the SysAid Community from within the SysAid software. In order to use this link you must set your community settings under My Menu > My Settings > My Community Settings (tab).
- Send Message
- This opens up the Send Message window so you can send messages to other administrators or end users.
- Contact SysAid
- This link brings you to the SysAid Support page where you can contact support through various methods.
- This page shows you your SysAid License information. If you are a SysAid Administrator then you can use this page to update your license information, and download log files for SysAid support. Click here for more information.
- End-User Portal
- This link brings you to the End-User Portal.
- Use this link to logout of SysAid.