average age of all active sr's

Author

Hi,
can i use the report wizard to create a report for the average age of all sr's on a particular person's queue?

thanks
SysAid Wiz

Sorry it has been a while since you have posted and that you have not yet received a reply.
It appears that no-one from sysaid is currently assigned to replying to the posts that are non-beta related.

It is not an area that I am able to help you with, but maybe by bumping this post with a reply, it may get looked at.
SysAid Wiz

@AJHALS - did you ever solve this?
SysAider

Hi,
no never got this resolved.
To be honest, i've very much given up on SysAid reporting. it's not very effective in building KPI's as far as I can tell.

Regards
SysAid Wiz

AJHALS wrote:Hi,
no never got this resolved.
To be honest, i've very much given up on SysAid reporting. it's not very effective in building KPI's as far as I can tell.

Regards

I am sorry to hear that, I am hopeful with Michael onboard now, that we will see lots of improvement. I know they are working on improving the reporting further for a future release.
Former Community Manager

Hi AJHALS,

As techguy mentioned, we are working on a new reporting module. Besides average age of all active SR's, are there any other metrics/KPI's you're specifically looking to have available?

Thank you!

Michael
SysAider

a few examples below:
Average Age of an active SR on an individual's queue.
Average time logged on an SR for an individual over a period of week or month.
% of SR's first time fix for an individual - so what percentage of SR's are close without being re-assigned to 2nd/3rd line teams.
% of SR's which breach SLA for an inividual.

I'd also like to be able to pull the same types of reports for the entire team/admin group to make a comparison of an individuals performance versus the team.

thanks.
SysAider

Was there any movement on this?

looks like it was dropped?
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi Eric,

With the new reporting module you can construct such a report yourself. Which version of SysAid are you using?

Cheers,
Danny