SMART 2022

[SMART 2022] After our roadmap session, here’s everything you want to know more about!

• 21 September 2022
  • 0 replies
[SMART 2022] After our roadmap session, here’s everything you want to know more about!
Userlevel 1

Hi Everybody, 

I hoped that you caught our roadmap session with @ariengel,  @carmit.pelleg and yours truly. 

We went through quite a few aspects of what we are building for SysAid and it’s important that you are a part of it at every stage. We would love to have you join our Pathfinders group to have a direct impact on what we develop and to be an “early adopter” of all of these cool features and capabilities. 

We have collected together all of the information for you below. Check it out: 

Want to learn more about AI Service Desk?

Do you need to automate your onboarding process ASAP? Grab an ABot. 

Sign up for the relevant ABot or ping our product manager, David Shimol. He will be more than happy to get you on track: 

ABots: Active Directory

ABots: Azure Active Directory

ABots: Microsoft Exchange

SysAid Spaces was exciting right? Contact your CSM  for more details on how to join our dedicated Pathfinders group.

See our Marketplace and discover a wide range of integrations, pre-built packages, and automation bots for cloud and on-prem. 

Customer ideas, as mentioned, play a central role in creating our roadmap. 

In H1 2022 we delivered over 50 features and fixes you raised. Continue sharing your ideas with us on the community. Learn more about our Ideas section within the community here: 

https://community.sysaid.com/welcome-sysmates-32/suggest-ideas-on-sysaid-community-12760

Do you have enough reading materials? I think so. 

Are you excited as we are? I hope so. 

Until next SMART, we will see you here in the community!

Erik Snider

PS - Missed the session? Catch the on-demand recording at our event, available 24 hour after. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!