Text and checkbox on Incident Submission Form

• 14 June 2017
  • 6 replies

I would like to add a disclaimer and a checkbox on the Incident Submission Form so users have to acknowledge that they have read the disclaimer. I see all kinds of custom fields i can edit and add but no checkbox. Is this possible?

6 replies

Hi Erik,

Custom checkboxes are currently possible only with the help of our Professional Services team. Perhaps you could use a dropdown list instead?

Cheers,
Danny
how to get the check box feasibility in our environment
can i ad an check box??? really need this option in 2020..

Any progress on implementing checkboxes for usage when creating templates, forms, etc.? Additionally, having a “Instructions” field to guide users would be super useful, particularly for Self Service Portal submission forms. There’s no way to guide a requestor through the form, not to mention there doesn’t seem to be other fundamental form building features such as logic, piping, dynamic autofill, etc. 

Any progress on implementing checkboxes for usage when creating templates, forms, etc.? Additionally, having a “Instructions” field to guide users would be super useful, particularly for Self Service Portal submission forms. There’s no way to guide a requestor through the form, not to mention there doesn’t seem to be other fundamental form building features such as logic, piping, dynamic autofill, etc. 

SR #2373445 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @adamuoflhealth 

Feel free to share with other SysMates your finds!

Cheers,