helpdesk@sysaid.com not good enough anymore?

Author

I have submitted two support cases to helpdesk@sysaid.com #1038100 and #1042075. #1038100 was submitted over a week ago. My response to each has been an email a day or two later (pasted below). Don't get me wrong, chat is fine for some issues but I don't prefer to work that way. I normally go with email support unless it is critical, then it is a phone call. The two tickets above are not critical or anywhere near that. I do expect to get these tickets resolved but now I have no idea when that will happen. I cannot get a response to any emails, except the original canned message below.

Has SysAid abandoned support through email? I can't imagine that but who knows (no response here). I still use email support with our SysAid Cloud instance. It works pretty good.

I would hate to start looking at other helpdesk ticketing products again simply because I cannot get support from the makers of the current product. I just got this one running so good.

BEGIN "I'm reaching out to let you know how useful Chat Support can be when you have a high volume of support tickets outstanding and/or the response time to your support tickets is longer than normal.

"I highly recommend and encourage use of chat support for immediate assistance. Simply click here, choose Support from the drop-down menu, and immediately start chatting with one of our support agents. Chat is covered from 8am-8pm UTC.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Roy Eldar
VP Services" END

Thanks for listening.
Aaron
SysAid VP Support

Hi,
We never stopped providing support over emails. Email is still a valid option for creating a support ticket.
As we always try to improve our service and look for ways to provide a better support experience, we sent out an invitation to use chat for those who're looking for a faster response.
In any case, I noted the SR's you listed in your post and you will be contacted soon.
Best regards,
Roy.
SysAider

Put in ticket, taking long time to respond. I tried using chat but the person disconnected on me not solving my issue and never can get anyone on the phone. 3 strikes
SysAid VP Support

Hi,
I'm sorry if you couldn't get your issues answered. If you wish, please provide more info like ticket numbers and we will look into it.
Thanks,
Roy
SysAid Wiz

Welcome to the club. Support is sparse and getting worse by the day. I suggest you talk to your account rep and pester them until something happens.
SysAider

Yup. See my post. SysAid support has really taken a downturn. When I first deployed with v7, if I had a problem, they were right on it. Now, I've gone close to 3 weeks. It's to the point where I may have to pony up a significant chuck of change to switch.
elm
SysAider

Terrible support I've called almost everyday and just keep getting the answering service whom then tell me "someone will call you bye" Here we are two weeks later. SR#1772812
SysAid Product Manager Community Manager

Hi elm,

I apologize for the wait. I'll look into it and escalate the ticket to support team supervisors.

Thanks,
Danny
SysAider

SysAid Support = same shit, different day. Sometimes, It is not posible to get support and it takes long time to get a solution. We had some cases it takes over one Year to get a solution or a workaround. But the Marketing is working great .

Hi soho,

Please let me know if you encounter any problematic tickets in the future and I'll look into them personally and forward them to the relevant person. To make sure - you don't have any open tickets at this moment, correct?

Cheers,
Danny

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun. 26, 2017 06:40 AM

Super SysAider

Hi Danny,

Also not hearing about this ticket #2038910 for a very, very, very long time. Can you help out please...

Hi brberglund,

I apologize if there was a delay in handling the ticket. I'll check this myself and forward your question to the relevant persons.

Thanks,
Danny

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun. 13, 2019 06:57 AM