AT&T SMS Integration

• 20 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Anyone setup AT&T SMS Integration? All I know to do is put in the cell number and then append @txt.att.net to the end of it. Not sure how to do this in the SysAid text message integration. I select Cutom Provider and it's asking me for the Username, Password, Sender ID, Gateway ID...etc. Where can I find this info? I can't seem to find it on any of the AT&T websites.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi FixerOfIT!

Reach out to our Customer Care for the initial setup and creation of a groovy file in the backend.
When reaching our team they will need API documentation of AT&T and the parameters information from your SysAid that you can find at Settings > Network Discovery > Downloads
Rech out by live chat or our Helpdesk

Cheers,
Maayan

FixerOfIT
Anyone setup AT&T SMS Integration? All I know to do is put in the cell number and then append @txt.att.net to the end of it. Not sure how to do this in the SysAid text message integration. I select Cutom Provider and it's asking me for the Username, Password, Sender ID, Gateway ID...etc. Where can I find this info? I can't seem to find it on any of the AT&T websites.