News

New AI Service Desk Feature Roll-Out, Talk to Us!

• 18 July 2022
  • 3 replies
New AI Service Desk Feature Roll-Out, Talk to Us!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Great news! 

With the new Cloud release v.22.3.20, which is being rolled out from July 17-24, the AI Service Desk (with Microsoft Teams) got a terrific upgrade. 

Now employees can create tickets in Microsoft Teams and classify them in just a few seconds – adding urgency, categories, and additional info. Tickets are routed to the right department or person without the need for an admin to manually review and classify them. SLAs are not missed and tickets are resolved faster! It’s a win-win for both employees and admins alike 💪

Interested in trying out AI Service Desk?

Talk to one of our service automation consultants – book a meeting at a time that suits you.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me too 😊

Cheers,

Dena

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

So exciting this is a terrific addition to the AI service desk capabilities!

Badge

Very nice feature however I would expect that feature improvements should be included as part of major upgrades and should not be chargeable extras. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Very nice feature however I would expect that feature improvements should be included as part of major upgrades and should not be chargeable extras. 

Hi UWLIT,

Maybe there’s a misunderstanding… the new feature for AI Service Desk where the user can create a ticket in Teams AND classify it, does not cost extra. We are continuously adding more and more features to AI Service Desk. We have a big development team dedicated to the AI Service Desk 💪

If you’re referring to the licensing fees for AI Service Desk, that’s a different story. It’s not a “feature,” rather it’s a new product. You’re getting an actual service desk. Where employees can ask for help. Within the place where they “live” and collaborate, i.e. Microsoft Teams. We developed a conversational bot that determines what the requester needs and then uses automation in order to bring quick resolution. And to be honest, our pricing for this is actually the lowest in the market today. 

Hope that makes sense 😊

Cheers,

Dena