Skip to main content
Question

Auto Email Response to end user

• 3 September 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi all, we have working email integration set up, what we want to happen is have the full contents of the original source email emailed back to the user within the body of our auto email reply which gives them the ticket number etc.. 

The entirety of the email is not being pulled in to the description field which we have a part of the auto email out. 
ie:

Title: ${Title}
Description: ${Description}
Category: ${Category}
Sub Category: ${SubCategory}

is there a ${sourceemail} or something similar for that field i can simply populate into our notification template? 

we have checked there is no restrictions in place on the incoming email which would strip any data or signature etc  but for some reason this element of the source email is not being populated in the description field any more.  

so i need some guidance on getting the full details from the source email back into the decription ( which i think may be a current bug with sysaid)  Or find a way to use the source email field into my  auto notifications

Hope that makes sense

Hi @teekay13,

In the SR form there is the field ‘SR Source Email’ which displays the original email’s body.

Unfortunately, it currently does not have a tag to be able to be used in notifications. There is however a feature request currently open to implement the tag.

If you wish to be notified when this feature request is implemented please provide me with your email address and I can raise a ticket in your name and link it to the feature request. Alternatively, you can raise a ticket yourself and provide the ticket number.

@adrian.miron many thanks for the reply, appreciate the add to the ticket tkenny@onelineage.com